Solo cruiser/BOGO glass of wine?

copnlpn2

This offer is one of the perks pre-loaded on my Diamond Plus SeaPass card:

"Buy any wine, beer or soda by the glass and get a second FREE.",

If I'm traveling alone or with a couple who has their own drink package, will the bartender give me TWO glasses of wine, two beers or two sodas AT THE SAME TIME, or will I be able to get the first one, then return to the same bartender to get the second one FREE when I'm ready for it?

I always ask for the server to bring one glass and wait until I have finished that to bring the second. However, I doubt you could leave and come back later for that second glass. Ask the bartender/server and perhaps that could be arranged.

I've gotten some BOGO coupons on my seapass card and because I travel with my child, I don't get to use the alcohol coupons either. It's not a huge deal, I'm not much of a drinker anyway, but I'd rather have a coupon for 50% off that I can use whether I'm traveling with another adult or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've gotten some BOGO coupons on my seapass card and because I travel with my child, I don't get to use the alcohol coupons either. It's not a huge deal, I'm not much of a drinker anyway, but I'd rather have a coupon for 50% off that I can use whether I'm traveling with another adult or not.

If you drink beer and want a can, they'll give you two cans at once (in my case, one open and one not). Mm, Boddington's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk