JS Guarantee Dining Question

halfapair

Hubby & I booked the Oasis of the Seas December 23rd sailing back in February. We had a Balcony Cabin with large balcony, room 12600.

I noticed that the Guarantee Junior Suite price was just a little more than what we paid back in February, so I contacted our travel agent, and she got us upgraded to a J/S Gty Room.

I would like to dine in the Coastal Kitchen for dinner a couple of nights. We do have quite a few specialty restos reserved already, but I would like to cancel 2 of those and change them to Coastal Kitchen.

But that does not seem possible online. I can select "My Time Dining," but not Coastal Kitchen.

Is there a way to make reservations in CK prior to sailing? Or do we need to wait and do that on board?

Hubby & I booked the Oasis of the Seas December 23rd sailing back in February. We had a Balcony Cabin with large balcony, room 12600.

I noticed that the Guarantee Junior Suite price was just a little more than what we paid back in February, so I contacted our travel agent, and she got us upgraded to a J/S Gty Room.

I would like to dine in the Coastal Kitchen for dinner a couple of nights. We do have quite a few specialty restos reserved already, but I would like to cancel 2 of those and change them to Coastal Kitchen.

But that does not seem possible online. I can select "My Time Dining," but not Coastal Kitchen.

Is there a way to make reservations in CK prior to sailing? Or do we need to wait and do that on board?

JS's can not make reservations for Coastal kitchen Ahead of time. Plan on going once you board to make sure that you get the time that you want.

JS's can not make reservations for Coastal kitchen Ahead of time. Plan on going once you board to make sure that you get the time that you want.

Thanks, Ken, will do! I canceled a couple of our reservations (Solarium Bistro & Giovannis) and once we get on board we will head to CK to make reservations.

We will do Giovanni's one night - I had us booked there on two different nights.

We too had a JS Gty, cabin # was assigned within a few a days and we were able to book CK reservations on-line

We too had a JS Gty, cabin # was assigned within a few a days and we were able to book CK reservations on-line

Oasis and Allure do not take reservations via Cruise Planner for Coastal Kitchen.

Only Quantum class and Harmony do take reservations via Cruise Planner.