Help Needed Changing Her Mind

Woobstr112G

Is that a complete Canal transit you have booked, or only a Caribbean-side partial? If complete, Celebrity is a real alternative and the incredible Suite benefits on Celebrity will blow both of you away. You could also save some money by booking a Celebrity Suite [rather than a Royal Suite] on Infinity, which is a terrific space for 2 people. But for a partial I would opt for Coral Princess, because she actually sails through the Atlantic locks which Celebrity doesn't do.

Complete transit. Starts in San Pedro and ends in Ft. Lauderdale.....

Bob

I actually thought about that, but honestly the reason I booked the T/A was to sweeten the pot to get her to accept the T/A. There is somewhat positive news as we were discussing our cruise future last night and she just realized that the next two cruises are with her DS. She sheepishly told me she didn't realize both of the next two cruises (check my signature) are with her DS. We also talked about if we did end up going on X next fall would we do a pre-cruise in Rome or Paris. Keeping my fingers crossed.....:):):)

Bob

Any wife will be so happy to sail anywhere with DH in RS - I would have..

I planed all our cruises and my DH ( he past away few year ago) was very happy to cruise anywhere as long as we together.

Any wife will be so happy to sail anywhere with DH in RS - I would have..

I planed all our cruises and my DH ( he past away few year ago) was very happy to cruise anywhere as long as we together.

Well stated & sorry for your loss.

Bob

Well stated & sorry for your loss.

Bob

Thank you for your kind words.

We took full transit Panama Canal cruise about 10 years ago on the Celebrity Summit from CA to FLL - wonderful trip and it was not in the RS.

I hope your wife will change her mind and give Celebrity a try. How bad can it be? ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Just wanted to let everybody know that my persistence appears to be paying off. DW told me she is starting to grow fond of the idea of the RS on the Silhouette next November.....:):):)

Bob

Great news....Every time someone says something great about Sillie, the RS, Michael's Club or Luminae read it to her and by the time you cruise she will be sure it was her idea!

Just wanted to let everybody know that my persistence appears to be paying off. DW told me she is starting to grow fond of the idea of the RS on the Silhouette next November.....:):):)

Bob

She will love Silly - take a picture of your DW sitting on the BIG CHAIR on the Lawn.