Pizza question

detroitlions

When was the last time you were on NCL? We were on Spirit in Dec. and the worst pizza I've ever had on NCL. The pizza at GSC was actually better. In March on POA they had a new pizza that was almost like wood fired in several types and it was the best I've ever had on NCL. It was very good.

I do not like green eggs and ham....that is how it sounded.

Yea the Breakaway last month and Dawn last year..had similiar, GROSS pizza....from the buffet

Pizza is like making love.

It's all good; just depends how hungry one is.:)

When was the last time you were on NCL? We were on Spirit in Dec. and the worst pizza I've ever had on NCL. The pizza at GSC was actually better. In March on POA they had a new pizza that was almost like wood fired in several types and it was the best I've ever had on NCL. It was very good.

About 6 months ago I was on the Star then the Getaway 6 months before that and the Epic before that The Epic was the last time I was able to get decent pizza and like I say I just like it as a snack. My son loves pizza and he was not impressed.

friday i ordered room service pizza. i'm assuming they make the same one everywhere , not just a special one because i was in haven . i loved it. the cheese wasnt properly melted but that made it soooo much better. tons of cheese

did i say i loved it.

i only got a cursory glance at the buffet pizza so i cannot compare. but i would pay 8 bucks for it for sure.

I have been eating a lot less in the buffet for lunch lately.

Lunch was always the one time of the day I would actually eat there but the last few cruises the burger were bad and they had chicken strips which are always gross .

The BBQ on deck they had on the star was great.

Cagney on the Star was also great for lunch so was Osheahans

I no longer enjoy Carnival been on it many times, NCL is my line of choice but I did like there Guys burgers and the taco place by the pool deck they nailed that, pizza and sandwich shop was better also.

Dinner hands down NCL is way better with the special restaurants.