SEASIDE Official E Mail

sidari

Well finally received the official e mail regarding the changes to the 23rd December 2017 sailing. How nice of them to assume !

Anyone else had this same e mail yet for their sailing?

Please be advised that Due to operational and technical reasons the itinerary has been modified.

We will assume your acceptance of this change of itinerary unless we hear from you (or your agent) via email within 7 working days from receipt of this communication.

Got a similar email concerning a May 2018 sailing. But they didn't assume anything in my email. They simply said it was happening and gave me the new itinerary. It will be OK. The ports seem rather dull but I am also mainly interested in the onboard experience.

I must be out of the loop... What does the email say exactly? I don't see anything where you posted the details. Port changes I assume based on the comments. We are sailing in Feb 2018 and haven't received anything.

I must be out of the loop... What does the email say exactly? I don't see anything where you posted the details. Port changes I assume based on the comments. We are sailing in Feb 2018 and haven't received anything.

We are also sailing Feb 2018 and have not received an e-mail. We booked this directly with MSC.

Well finally received the official e mail regarding the changes to the 23rd December 2017 sailing. How nice of them to assume !

Anyone else had this same e mail yet for their sailing?

Please be advised that Due to operational and technical reasons the itinerary has been modified.

We will assume your acceptance of this change of itinerary unless we hear from you (or your agent) via email within 7 working days from receipt of this communication.

What is everyone talking about? What "change" are they assuming??? I am missing something since nobody is posting the email details. Seems like you all know something I don't?

It does seem somewhat haphazard as to when people are receiving their e mails, no idea if it is being done by sailing date because some people in the North America have received it while others are still waiting.

A friend in Scotland who is travelling with her son and his girlfriend has not received it but her son had it sent to him despite his mother having made the booking!

jbobst ... There has been a thread ongoing since early September when MSC announced that the Ocean Cay reserve would not be ready until at least October 2018. Has anyone posted anything on the roll call for your sailing date ?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2402050

The port changes for each cruise are what the e mail is about.

Got a similar email concerning a May 2018 sailing. But they didn't assume anything in my email. They simply said it was happening and gave me the new itinerary. It will be OK. The ports seem rather dull but I am also mainly interested in the onboard experience.

We got nothing! We sail on a B2B commencing Feb. 10th. and have not gotten one single email with any kind of information.

We are also sailing Feb 2018 and have not received an e-mail. We booked this directly with MSC.

I received this email this afternoon:

Dear Guest,

We are looking forward to having you aboard MSC Seaside, which is sure to be one of the hottest and most state of the art ships at sea when it debuts in December 2017.

As you may know, MSC Cruises is also in the midst of developing Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, a one-of-a-kind authentic, island experience exclusively for MSC Cruises guests.

Our goal was to have this unique destination completed in time for the inaugural season of MSC Seaside; however, as we worked to finalize our construction plans for the island – and further enhanced our original plans for the project – we realized that we needed to allot a longer time frame in order to ensure the highest level of quality and attention to detail required for both the infrastructure and services.

The new grand opening of Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve is now set for October 2018. Because of this change, we’ve reorganized the itineraries on the inaugural season of MSC Seaside to ensure we’re providing our guests with the best of the Caribbean, while still maintaining much of the original itineraries.

Your sailing, embarking in Miami on April 14, 2018 will now have the following itinerary:

Please visit our web site at http://www.msccruisesusa.com for more details on your new itinerary.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you in advance for your understanding.

We are confident that you will have an amazing experience aboard the revolutionary MSC Seaside and appreciate you choosing to sail with us!

Best regards,

MSC Cruises (USA) Inc.

I received this email this afternoon:

Dear Guest,

We are looking forward to having you aboard MSC Seaside, which is sure to be one of the hottest and most state of the art ships at sea when it debuts in December 2017.

As you may know, MSC Cruises is also in the midst of developing Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, a one-of-a-kind authentic, island experience exclusively for MSC Cruises guests.

Our goal was to have this unique destination completed in time for the inaugural season of MSC Seaside; however, as we worked to finalize our construction plans for the island – and further enhanced our original plans for the project – we realized that we needed to allot a longer time frame in order to ensure the highest level of quality and attention to detail required for both the infrastructure and services.

The new grand opening of Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve is now set for October 2018. Because of this change, we’ve reorganized the itineraries on the inaugural season of MSC Seaside to ensure we’re providing our guests with the best of the Caribbean, while still maintaining much of the original itineraries.

Your sailing, embarking in Miami on April 14, 2018 will now have the following itinerary:

Please visit our web site at http://www.msccruisesusa.com for more details on your new itinerary.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you in advance for your understanding.

We are confident that you will have an amazing experience aboard the revolutionary MSC Seaside and appreciate you choosing to sail with us!

Best regards,

MSC Cruises (USA) Inc.

Our sailing on Feb 3, 2018 is still showing the old itinerary on MSC website. Might be that the new itinerary is not yet finalized for this date and why we have not received notice of changes.