Microwaves

yogi636

Just when you think you have heard everything .... Something you never expect to hear appears :D

Ah, then, you missed the thread started by someone whose cruise was in a week or so and one of her party was a picky eater so planned to bring her own home cooked food. She expected the kitchen to store it for her and allow her to microwave it. Some people just shouldn't leave home.

Actually, I use one to heating pad for my neck. I've always missed it aboard.:)

Thank you! I wasn't asking if there was one in my cabin. I was asking if staff had one available. It's sad that people find it fun to be rude. They have no idea why I asked the question and ASSumed it to be a stupid question.

Again thank you for you Normal answer.

Thank you! I wasn't asking if there was one in my cabin. I was asking if staff had one available. It's sad that people find it fun to be rude. They have no idea why I asked the question and ASSumed it to be a stupid question.

Again thank you for you Normal answer.

Then maybe you should have told us why. Alternative options could then have been suggested. Regardless the crew will not heat anything for passenger use.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ah, then, you missed the thread started by someone whose cruise was in a week or so and one of her party was a picky eater so planned to bring her own home cooked food. She expected the kitchen to store it for her and allow her to microwave it. Some people just shouldn't leave home.

Really? Is the a link to it :)