Carnival shareholders request

lrockwitt

I know this has been asked a 1000 times, but can't find it.

How far in advance can I send in my stock statement?

I sent it on on Monday, still not posted.

My cruise is a b2b 80+ days out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by lrockwitt

Princess is behind schedule posting the Shareholder's Credit. We sail on 12/5, Star Princess to Hawaii, faxed it in last Thursday. It will be credited in time, this is the 6th time we've used it this year. You're overthinking it!

I read it years ago but can't recall now....how much Carnival stock do I need to buy to get this and what is the amount and/or # of days I need to cruise to get what amount of credit...retired now and cruising more so this might be something I need to do...

I read it years ago but can't recall now....how much Carnival stock do I need to buy to get this and what is the amount and/or # of days I need to cruise to get what amount of credit...retired now and cruising more so this might be something I need to do...

You need 100 shares of CCL stock.

The amount per cabin is based on the length of the cruise.

6 days or less $50 USD

7 to 13 Days $100 USD

14 + days $250 USD

We've faxed it twice for our December cruise. The first time was on 10/4. Nothing was posted to our reservation so I called to check and they had no record of it! They gave me a different fax number and we sent the 2nd fax on 10/12. Still nothing. I called yesterday and they said to give them 10 working days before calling back again.

The earliest Princess will accept the Shareholder's OBC request is 90 days before sailing. I sent my last one in exactly 90 days before sailing and it was applied within an hour. The annual notice renewing the benefit says to submit it at least two weeks before sailing.

Edited by Thrak

e-mailed my claim, for two back to back cruises, last Saturday at 12.12pm local time and, thinking the shareholder benefits department is a Monday-Friday (perhaps Saturday morning) operation didn't expect a response until Monday at the earliest.

Most surprised therefore to receive an e-mail at 3.19pm on Sunday confirming OBC along with revised Booking Confirmations showing the additional OBC.