south american cruise

Lynard

My husband and I are going on the Princess Crown February 1st for 14 days. we are looking for fun things to do and not necessarily through the ship. our ports are:Buenos Aires, Punta Del Este Uruguay, Puerto Madryn Argentina, Falkland Islands standley, Ushuaia Tierra Del Fuego Argentina, Puerto Montt Chile and Santiago Chile. I have made a list from the excursions on the ships list that we are interested in. Now seeing what reviews of those who have done it and looking into other was to see it cheaper. any recommendations.

My husband and I are going on the Princess Crown February 1st for 14 days. we are looking for fun things to do and not necessarily through the ship. our ports are:Buenos Aires, Punta Del Este Uruguay, Puerto Madryn Argentina, Falkland Islands standley, Ushuaia Tierra Del Fuego Argentina, Puerto Montt Chile and Santiago Chile. I have made a list from the excursions on the ships list that we are interested in. Now seeing what reviews of those who have done it and looking into other was to see it cheaper. any recommendations.

Have you joined the Roll Call for your trip?

I would be researching two places. First, the South America board, here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76

Second the roll Call for your cruise on the Crown Princess, located here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=299

where you will meet others on your cruise.

From Port Stanley Falkland Islands the Patrick Watts tour to see the penguins at Volunteer Point. My favorite tour anywhere.

yes, definitely this! it was an extraordinary day with the king (and gentoo and magellan) penguins!