Reflection 8343 help please!

Jayneykul

Thanks Wallie don't mind covered at all just 1 balcony we had on the only ncl cruise had a metal front and overhang so the only way you could see out was to lean right out it wasn't good

Ahh I see :D

The views from the balcony's are very good as you can hopefully make out in the small pic. Lots of folks out looking as we came into or went out of a port.

EW

Thank you DiMarie! The balcony is exactly as I feared, a metal cave. I will see if we can get moved

Your help is appreciated

Did you have a balcony on the Equinox?

The Reflection is the 5th sister in the S-class design, and except for a couple of tweeks, identical to the Equinox. She is our favorite ship, tho we are booked on the Equinox for the 3rd time next yr.

The balcony's are very nice.

IMG_0205.jpg.d829deba27fda20b819be8227c94503b.jpg

Not checked your particular cabin number, but Reflection has a totally different cabin number system to Solstice. It's the last of the S class ships and has more cabins than any of the other ships in the class, hence the numbers are different. Just wanted to give you the heads up. Have you checked the S class sticky on the main page? http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=911018

Having just looked, it's the 2nd cabin from the aft port side on Reflection, so it is different from Solstice (last cabin) :).

Edited by villauk

Having just looked, it's the 2nd cabin from the aft port side on Reflection, so it is different from Solstice (last cabin) :).

Yep, I agree - 8343 mentioned above on Solstice is actually 8345 on Reflection.

So you won't have that last cabin :)

Now to get you completely confused, here's a previously posted picture by cruisetrail of cabin 8338 on the starboard side - which would be the same as 8345 on your (port) side.

So you'll actually be next door from where the people are standing, but on the port side.

I'm thinking your stateroom looks good to me!

2wf1yc0.jpg

Thank you I am totally confused! I think I have larger balcony but totally metal enclosure! It doesn't really matter I have been told no can do to change only upgrade but I think the cruise has now sold out no matter what we will totally enjoy our cruise! Thank you all for your help x

According to the deck plan of the Reflection cabin 8345 is the last stateroom

before aft cabins. Shown on the deck plan is 8345 with a large straight

balcony. Stateroom 8343 is next to 8345 with a angled balcony slightly

smaller, kind of transition to regular size balconies.

Unfortunately I can not find a photo showing exactly cabin 8343, sorry.

According to the deck plan of the Reflection cabin 8345 is the last stateroom

before aft cabins. Shown on the deck plan is 8345 with a large straight

balcony. Stateroom 8343 is next to 8345 with a angled balcony slightly

smaller, kind of transition to regular size balconies.

Unfortunately I can not find a photo showing exactly cabin 8343, sorry.

As Seahunt stated above, it will be exactly the same as the balcony next to the one with the people in, in the above photo (the penultimate aft cabin), but just on the other side of the ship ;). So it won't be the total enclosed metal one that Janeykul thinks :).

Thank you all! Just to be totally cheeky can I ask you all another question.? Is there any price difference between buying the drinks package now as opposed to once onboard? We have got a seniors special for this cruise (husband obviously not me :D) that doesn't include a package

Thank you all! Just to be totally cheeky can I ask you all another question.? Is there any price difference between buying the drinks package now as opposed to once onboard? We have got a seniors special for this cruise (husband obviously not me :D) that doesn't include a package

Nope, same cost either way. But if you have any On Board Credit, that will be used to pay for the drink pkg if you wait till on ship.

Edited by wallie5446

• 4 years later...