Alamo drop off - FLL departure

terri1020

We are leaving on Dec. 4 from Ft. Lauderdale on RC Freedom of the Seas. We will have been in town for several days prior to the cruise for a wedding and will have an Alamo rental car. At the risk of sounding stupid, I'm going to ask my question anyway.

Is there anywhere around the cruise terminal to drop the car off?

Or, should we drive to the airport, drop the car off and grab a taxi to the terminal?

TIA

No (stupid question) flames please :-)

We are leaving on Dec. 4 from Ft. Lauderdale on RC Freedom of the Seas. We will have been in town for several days prior to the cruise for a wedding and will have an Alamo rental car. At the risk of sounding stupid, I'm going to ask my question anyway.

Is there anywhere around the cruise terminal to drop the car off?

Or, should we drive to the airport, drop the car off and grab a taxi to the terminal?

TIA

No (stupid question) flames please :-)

In another thread I stated there was only one Alamo location in Ft Lauderdale and that was at the airport. Then someone posted Alamo has a courtesy shuttle from FLL to Port Everglades. I've yet to confirm that, though.

In another thread I stated there was only one Alamo location in Ft Lauderdale and that was at the airport. Then someone posted Alamo has a courtesy shuttle from FLL to Port Everglades. I've yet to confirm that, though.

Alamo, National and Enterprise all share the same FLL to PE shuttle bus. After you drop the car in the rental garage at FLL, remove your luggage and follow the signs to the shuttle stop. You will need to show your rental agreement to the driver. Ample luggage storage on the bus.

We were in Ft Lauderdale a few weeks ago, renting from Enterprise for 5 days pre-cruise, and used the shuttle to PE.

Darcy

Alamo, National and Enterprise all share the same FLL to PE shuttle bus. After you drop the car in the rental garage at FLL, remove your luggage and follow the signs to the shuttle stop. You will need to show your rental agreement to the driver. Ample luggage storage on the bus.

We were in Ft Lauderdale a few weeks ago, renting from Enterprise for 5 days pre-cruise, and used the shuttle to PE.

Darcy

We do this all the time. They use full size busses so plenty of room.