Quest Game Show question

Ian rocks! You must have a fabulous family that you are so close and raised such a confident young man that will "take one for the team." Glad it was such a good time for you, and that you will always cherish those memories.

Haven't been on Majesty since 2013, what is the Quest Game Show everyone always talks about? I am on the cruise Valentine's Week.

Worth going to, but I will say, after attending many of these over the past few years, I'm kinda bored of them now. That's just me...others love it.

Sit in the first few rows and participate.....makes it much more enjoyable.

Unfortunately the last couple of Quests I've been to, the first few rows are taken by a lot of older people who get there really early and just want to watch.

But it IS a fun show!

I LOVE the quest! I have always participated and actually thought about sitting out and watching the whole thing. Never did that before. It's a lot of fun to PLAY but wonder if it's enjoyable to just watch.

If you are going to watch, it's better to sit further back so that others who want to play can sit closer to the action. It's just a scavenger hunt in terms of they call an item and you hope someone has it. It's a lot of fun!