"LIVE" from the HARMONY OTS 11/12/2016 - INAUGURAL Eastern Caribbean!

niksmom630

Greetings from your neighbor to the north (Wisconsin). Have fun! My family is in HOS for Xmas. I just booked the same hotel as you. Not sure if I should stick with that or go back to Embassy Suites.

I hope the shows work out ok. In looking. Forward to your pictures and review. Adorable dogs and I share your love for Door County. We were just up there a few weeks ago. Happy travel day!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Holy Cow, 3:30?:eek: We didn't have to wake until 6:50. Safe travels and see you tomorrow.:)

It was a little rough, Andrew. I hope to be able to stay awake for the sunset tonight [emoji42]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, we've made in onboard our flight without a hitch....we are scheduled to land around 11:45, so will get to enjoy the day in Fort Lauderdale. [emoji4]

Our Golden, Maya normally gives me the stink eye when the suitcases come out.... but last night I got the full out snub....yep, she's pissed....

31d42df79db7d45152841f8d908276ae.jpg

This was DD's suitcase at 10 pm last night, as I was ready to climb into bed in preparation for my 3:45 am alarm......[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

528c2731de754b0ac605e936b980d28f.jpg

I'll admit I was twitching and starting to hyperventilate when I saw this.....but you know what? I love my girl, she is everything I'm not- and in a good way! My free spirited, relaxed, go with the flow, whatever happens, happens "hero". Note to self....bring her along to Guest services to get entertainment squared away.....

Greetings from your neighbor to the north (Wisconsin). Have fun! My family is in HOS for Xmas. I just booked the same hotel as you. Not sure if I should stick with that or go back to Embassy Suites.

I hope the shows work out ok. In looking. Forward to your pictures and review. Adorable dogs and I share your love for Door County. We were just up there a few weeks ago. Happy travel day!

Hi Maisey!

Love, love, love Door County! We go every year.

I'll let you know about the hotel...my daughters a senior in high school and is hoping to be Badger next year! On Wisconsin! [emoji173]

The party has officially started.....

63e98add9a496c754e1b24eef044dacf.jpg

they just took our breakfast orders, but apparently they are already out of cheese omelets and I'll be having oatmeal with my Bloody Mary[emoji13][emoji13] yuuuuuckkkkk

Or! maybe just another Bloody Mary and the cheezits in my carry on bag [emoji106]

We actually booked this sailing in June of 2016, which I am pretty sure is an ”early booking” record for me. My new countdown clock….well, isn’t that depressing! 546 freaking days??????? ….it was just tooooo far away….

I'm sure u meant June 2015 :)

As u can c, I'm following closely... Thank u for your time, and most importantly, enjoy your long awaited cruise !!!

The early bird gets the worm. Your view is way better than ours. Pilot just said it was 83F in Fort Lauderdale. 3:30am doesn't look so bad to me now. Have a drink for us, please. Catch you soon.

42972ce3f03ad64d8ef793eb2bc3c365.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

PHOTOS.... but no scopes......

Yes, there will be photos...hundreds probably... I plan to walk this ship from top to bottom.

My Sony Nex 7 is my go to camera for cruises, and I have a few lenses....although after recently upgrading to the iPhone 7 Plus, I've discovered it's a decent alternative for quick photos on the fly and the quality is on par....so you will likely a see fair representation of photos from both.....My Golden Retriever girls, iPhone 7 plus

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was in Door County for a wedding a few weeks ago. It was beautiful!

Finally got into the room. Not thrilled that we had to wait so long, especially since we checked in at the desk at 12:30, but probably my fault because I preselected my tower room using the Hilton honors app. Even number rooms will have a few of the port, odd numbers the inter coastal way.

The room is pretty darn tiny for three people but you can't beat the view....

d9b9a574bc3592a16eb6df1518f48a7a.jpg

87b1d53b80100649e564fa8586343fcf.jpg

c552af33d260a4369c2452a95fdf4c40.jpg

c2b29f965b913917cd35c1e397e33095.jpg