Stateroom guarantee Q

I'm not new to stateroom guarantees, but I've never been in this situation before. Just booked "last minute" (to me, as we sail in 43 days). There are no cabins available to book, only Interior cabin guarantees (there were 4 of them remaining). As we are well inside the final payment date, there are unlikely to be cancellations, so where are these cabins going to come from?

Just because a website shows no staterooms does not mean there won't be staterooms available. I don't know where they come from, but multiple times I've seen staterooms show up when it seems there are none available.

Yeah, we have been in those cabins before. Not a big deal. We're only there to change and sleep. WAY different from how I used to approach these things. Once upon a time it was JS or nothing. Now I don't care, as long as I have a bed.

As long as you know what you are getting yourself into. ;) :)

But according to RCCL, there are NO cabins available, so how would they upgrade someone else?

Any time RCI does cabin inventory management it can look like the entire ship is sold out (to public facing web sites), when in fact all cabins are simply taken offline temporarily while they are shuffling things around.

As long as you know what you are getting yourself into. ;) :)

We actually squeezed 3 of us into an M for our last sailing, and I think they're the same small size. Probably won't do THAT again! :-) Definitely an eye opener when compared to our walk in closet in the JS aft!