Harmony LIVE, November 12th - 19th. Happier Than a Seagull with a French Fry!

A&L_Ont

Any art shows like anthem has ? How about are star perks included in Jamie's tapas at vintages ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I haven't seen any art shows listed. We aren't star class this sailing so I can't answer with certainty. I'd ask your genie to confirm when you board the ship. Sorry I can't help more.

Andrew what are your thoughts on Cozumel since I see you've done eastern and western several times. I was thinking of a couple of different options so that we could snorkel if we wanted to but also let some people get massages which is why I was thinking Mr. Sancho´s Beach Club. Not sure if we should do all inclusive or not. We (DH and I) usually just go to Panchos Backyard :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Is Emerald Bay Beach Club at the Westin hotel on Emerald beach or is it a stand alone facility, please? Planning on trying Emerald beach as I know it is much closer to Crown Bay than Sapphire, Coki, etc.

Stand alone and separate from the Westin.

We are at the Beach Bar at Emerald Bay Beach Resort. It is minutes from the ship and $5 pp for the taxi.

a1e7b3541e2d6d49a29abf6cb5763039.jpg

View right now, "live". I might add the Westin is in the background and has a beach that doesn't look great.

f1ea531dc76a19d7810520fccc8bddba.jpg

Andrew what are your thoughts on Cozumel since I see you've done eastern and western several times. I was thinking of a couple of different options so that we could snorkel if we wanted to but also let some people get massages which is why I was thinking Mr. Sancho´s Beach Club. Not sure if we should do all inclusive or not. We (DH and I) usually just go to Panchos Backyard :)

If it is just Lisa and I we go to Nachi Cocum. Relaxed and limited to 100 people. Not the biggest and not the newest but always reliable.

If Owen is with us we go to Playa Mia. Huge and family friendly also can be all inclusive for more money. Water slides and anything else you could think of.

Hope it helps.

Emerald Bay good beach with short taxi ride. Not a party beach but relaxing and has a bar and restaurant with decent food at good prices.

I hope this helps.

It does. Definitely on my list. Husband won't care as long as there's beach. We don't require a party atmosphere (not that we don't like a party, but not a requirement for a day on the beach). Thank you for the feedback.

We have spotted the full moon. It is right above our balcony. Thankfully we didn't have to see the rare Canadian version.

310e7a09cecaa782494c3ee81e9fe6b7.jpg

This next image is a screen shot from our roll call. Phew, I'm in the clear.

fbbb15d2e3b04028cf8d828ddc385da6.jpg

Yes Andrew, when I saw the title of your scope you had me a little concerned. LOL!

You will not get one on Harmony. You get the block for the ship you are on when you reach the milestone. You need to call Crown & Anchor and they will mail it to you.

No, crown and anchor called and said no problem. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't add earlier that none of the places we have gone to in Cozumel have had good off the beach snorkelling. Lisa has sail that Emerald does have good snorkelling along the rocky shore on the left side as you look out to the ocean.

I know this doesn't help you in Cozumel but if you ever make it back to Saint Thomas keep it in the back of your mind.

How are people dressed for formal nights.

Have they relaxed it a bit, and you can go smart casual.

Thanks

We saw some people in tuxes and gowns but that isn't the normal. We went to Chops and I was dressed in a collared shirt and khaki pants and Lisa was in a nice dress.

General Pics

Starbucks, a lighthouse to guide me to coffee.

29c89532676236ce3006f0b3b4997243.jpg

The monitors on the hallways now have weather reports.

a16fd177b320d6d0974278ecedba775c.jpg

The Works at this Johnny Rockets isn't the same as on Oasis and Allure. It's not quite as good. I'm demanding a free cruise. [emoji12]

25df3ba8acd7142bd6e2cbeedd467126.jpg

2a4f657b261c268b8c3f8ec3f4edaac6.jpg

We had some rain today but it did let off. It was overcast today but it was still an amazing day.

8c1d224382f3e767bd912fc9ec37ab6e.jpg

Just one of Crown Bay's lizards waiting to welcome us back home.

da4def1b1968f9cf1186680f40a26fde.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

For the person cruising in Harmony's cabin 1702 obstructed view, here is the photo that I had promised to you.

0a29efa4382d29d76c3e35b64ee7508d.jpg

That was me, it was just as you suspected thanks when you originally chimed in. It just surprised me as I was so excited to get a great deal never noticed it stated obstructed view. It's our anniversary cruise, 47 years, and who said it wouldn't last, lol. So it will be a great cruise no matter what!

No matter, it'll be great, and like my DH said maybe it'll block some sun while he reads on the balcony.

Thanks Andrew for taking the time to get the pix. I am really enjoying your cruise.

Enjoy, Debbie

Lunch at Emerald Bay. It was way better than it looks. Cuban Sandwich

9135c88d6056dd231b3ba2ab7b4edf6e.jpg

Lisa had chicken wings.

7439397222f8da485b479247a74d9892.jpg

I teased to locals. No happy Seagulls today.

6086092594129f0edba3bd6d9bb175ab.jpg

Hopefully someone is happy to see their suitcase waiting for them at the pier.

32fdd96132b019bc46d6e4e9f1f7907e.jpg

The Trellis Bar has shifted a little bit in its location.

45ad90a8f6d56faeea2d3edba7c014b7.jpg

The gnomes of Central Park. A throwback to the Oasis Class.

7ca25a38401f078a17e25bcea1901748.jpg

That was me, it was just as you suspected thanks when you originally chimed in. It just surprised me as I was so excited to get a great deal never noticed it stated obstructed view. It's our anniversary cruise, 47 years, and who said it wouldn't last, lol. So it will be a great cruise no matter what!

No matter, it'll be great, and like my DH said maybe it'll block some sun while he reads on the balcony.

Thanks Andrew for taking the time to get the pix. I am really enjoying your cruise.

Enjoy, Debbie

Congrats on 47 years. I think you'll enjoy the cruise and your balcony very much.

Gambee, if your stalking the thread these are for you. What a yacht. Two very nice tenders, a zodiac, jet skis and a hot tub on the back deck. The mast was up to deck 15 on Harmony if not past it.

78bfb9405f469b49de0ed5e8d767d905.jpg

73ab66dd11e7f84d5432b0a1af3bc768.jpg

7544b6ec1cb881e108068c88129cd98a.jpg

6b94d7da22911aa895fb5b1f36268929.jpg

bb897e521dbfce5c87a357d907c80d9d.jpg

Hay, I must be doing a good job on this review. I got tweeted by Jesus007, the elevated international man of mystery.

As the Jake Blues said "we're on a mission from god".

20cfe8f31b7ab49b4326da7f2d22423b.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont