Harmony mixed drink prices?

BamaGuy44

Can anyone tell me what they paid on harmony for basic mixed drinks like a rum & coke or a house margarita? My wife and I only drink 3 or 4 drinks a day max so we'll be buying individually, no packages.

Just got off Disney Dream and these drinks were in the $6-8 range, which I thought was quite reasonable (by cruise ship standards anyway)

Stuff like Long Island Iced tea and frozen daiquiris were $10-12 which I think is close to what we paid on FOTS last year.

was on the Harmony 11/5 - 11/8 my wife paid over $13.00 for a pina colada which to me is outrageous we were on the Norwegian breakaway in September and they were like $7.95

This seems high. Did she happen to get it in a specialty glass?

That is the same price I paid for a Pina colada and a lava flow on the Harmony TA. They were not in a specialty glasses or specialty restaurant, etc.

I tried to order a frozen mudslide one afternoon. I was told that did not have the base mix onboard the ship. I tried another bar just to make sure I got the same answer. It was a bummer. :(

was on the Harmony 11/5 - 11/8 my wife paid over $13.00 for a pina colada which to me is outrageous we were on the Norwegian breakaway in September and they were like $7.95

Ugh, that's what I was afraid of. They are really pushing people toward the packages it seems. The single drink prices are just silly.

No alcoholic cocktails are 4.5 $, others are 11 $ (plus 18% service charge). Some special cocktails are 12 $ (like the ones at the Wonderland Bar). Cocktails at Boleros were also 11 $. Some stuff at the Rising Tide Bar was up to 13 $ (but those were Champagne Cocktails).

steamboats

On the crossing a beer was just over $7, a rum and coke $9 and a Jack and coke was $10

Prices include 18%

If you wanted a can rather than mix it was just over $3 extra

Pete.

Crossings are different. Because of the large amount of British and Europeans, the drink prices tend to be lower. Only because that is what they expect and will not pay the high prices.

Also, they are trying to push the packages and want to make the math work. I think the OP mentioned 3-4 drinks per day. Once you get to 4 the package starts to get more appealing. Especially when you can get it for 20-25% off

On the crossing a beer was just over $7, a rum and coke $9 and a Jack and coke was $10

Prices include 18%

If you wanted a can rather than mix it was just over $3 extra

Pete.

Thanks, right in line with O/A. Most of the time I drink house brand vodka and cran and it's always around 8.50$-9.00

That is the same price I paid for a Pina colada and a lava flow on the Harmony TA. They were not in a specialty glasses or specialty restaurant, etc.

I tried to order a frozen mudslide one afternoon. I was told that did not have the base mix onboard the ship. I tried another bar just to make sure I got the same answer. It was a bummer. :(

So if the drinks are over $12.00 then they are not even completely covered by the drink package. You have to pay the difference for anything over $12.00.:rolleyes: