New Embarkation time - Dinner?

jenniferop

We got our email this morning letting us (7 people, 3 cabins) know that our scheduled Valor Cruise 12/15-12/18 is being changed to the Liberty. Which is fine - we don't care about the ship just having a weekend together having fun. Although we are VERY bummed about the new later embarkation time being moved back to 6pm-9pm with 10pm departure. Especially since it was only a 3 day cruise to begin with, now it's basically a 2 day cruise. DH and I cruise all the time but this is my Sisters first cruise ever and really wanted her to enjoy it so we come with us in the future. My question to anyone that knows - since customer service had no clear answer for me...they are crediting out S&S accts with $15 pp for us to have lunch on them - their words - to make up for the late embarkation. What about Dinner? We have early seating which is 6pm...will we have to go to the buffet now? or do you think the dining rooms will be open with adjusted times? We live only 2 hours from PCC so we will be there and ready to board as soon as they let us and we will have carry on luggage so no waiting for baggage - what are the chances our rooms will be ready since this is the first cruise after dry dock they don't have anyone disembarking for us to wait to clear out...sorry for the questions - We have cruised plenty but all this is new to us we have never been delayed before nor have we ever cruised right after a dry-dock.

Appreciate any info offered.

Edited by jenniferop

perfect - thank you! we will just drop off our bags and head to the dining if they are open - I just want her to experience as much as she can and buffets don't really say vacation, to me anyways...I don't eat at them at home I really don't want to eat at them on vaca:)