I'm here now!

LMC

Got onboard this beautiful ship today. We had a couple of glitches with the drink package we purchased, but all was handled expeditiously by guest relations. Booked our specialty dining, our Chef's Table and our Land Discoveries; so homework is all done! Headed to the Living Room for a drink, and then dinner. The reimagined ship is beautiful! We are in a balcony room and yes, the bathroom is tiny, but we will survive! And yes, the shower clothesline is in place. Service has been wonderful so far; and we are so glad to be here!

Got onboard this beautiful ship today. We had a couple of glitches with the drink package we purchased, but all was handled expeditiously by guest relations. Booked our specialty dining, our Chef's Table and our Land Discoveries; so homework is all done! Headed to the Living Room for a drink, and then dinner. The reimagined ship is beautiful! We are in a balcony room and yes, the bathroom is tiny, but we will survive! And yes, the shower clothesline is in place. Service has been wonderful so far; and we are so glad to be here!

I can now sleep easy knowing the clothes line has been restored:D

Seriously, have a wonderful cruise

I can now sleep easy knowing the clothes line has been restored:D

Seriously, have a wonderful cruise

To me, the best part of the restoration is that occasionally on this forum I will read the delightful term "smalls". [emoji3]

Every time I see it I am reminded of the richness of the English language and the different geographic regions represented here.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums