Diamond + ?

Hogbay

Hi all , We will travel on Ovation ots 15 December from Sydney Australia for Christmas . Half way we reach 175 points :eek: ?? Will we have access to CL ? and is it a mile stone point ? Or do we wait till Good Buy to The Little Legend on 20 Feb Sydney to Sinapore :)

Merry Christmas

Trouble.;)

Hi all , We will travel on Ovation ots 15 December from Sydney Australia for Christmas . Half way we reach 175 points :eek: ?? Will we have access to CL ? and is it a mile stone point ? Or do we wait till Good Buy to The Little Legend on 20 Feb Sydney to Sinapore :)

Merry Christmas

Trouble.;)

Not until end of cruise

Hi Pete,

You will have to wait until the Legend:cool:

They actually posted our pins to us but generally they will be waiting for you in your cabin when you board the Legend.

I don't recall any "gift" but you will start getting a complimentary bottle of wine in your cabin (check your C&A Profile to indicate your choice) around about becoming Diamond Plus time and then the number of bottles grows:D and Tony gets some beers:cool:

If you haven't already received your first block it "should" be in your cabin when you arrive and in this case it would be an Ovation block. If not, ask the C&A Ambassador for it.

Say hi to Jodi,

Cheers

Di

You also get another welcome aboard gift. Once the C&A site recognizes you as D+ sign in to your account and select your preferences. Take the link on the left side if the screen where it says gift preferences. It's things like a fruit & cheese tray or a bottle of wine.

You also get another welcome aboard gift. Once the C&A site recognizes you as D+ sign in to your account and select your preferences. Take the link on the left side if the screen where it says gift preferences. It's things like a fruit & cheese tray or a bottle of wine.

We were just on the Legend and we had a bowl of fruit and a (glass) bottle of Evian which was because it was a suite and we have noticed this for some time. They don't seem to give the little baskets of nuts anymore but these seem to have been replaced with some shortbread biscuits and almonds. I can't remember at which "point" the bottle(s) of wine kicks in.

Cheers

Di

We were just on the Legend and we had a bowl of fruit and a (glass) bottle of Evian which was because it was a suite and we have noticed this for some time. They don't seem to give the little baskets of nuts anymore but these seem to have been replaced with some shortbread biscuits and almonds. I can't remember at which "point" the bottle(s) of wine kicks in.

Cheers

Di

The bottles of wine started when you reached Diamond +. Just log in to your Crown & Anchor account and select your preferences like I mentioned above.

I got an email recently where they are going to phase out the bags of shortbread cookies and will now have freshly baked cookies.

Hi Pete,

You will have to wait until the Legend:cool:

They actually posted our pins to us but generally they will be waiting for you in your cabin when you board the Legend.

I don't recall any "gift" but you will start getting a complimentary bottle of wine in your cabin (check your C&A Profile to indicate your choice) around about becoming Diamond Plus time and then the number of bottles grows:D and Tony gets some beers:cool:

If you haven't already received your first block it "should" be in your cabin when you arrive and in this case it would be an Ovation block. If not, ask the C&A Ambassador for it.

Say hi to Jodi,

Cheers

Di

Hi Di,

Maybe we can get a sneak peak in there for next time... although not sure when we will be back on ovation. Our friends have a suite on Legend so we can now all be in the lounge together, but from all we have heard over these years of cruising celebrity and RCI, the diamond pluses end up back in the diamond lounge anyway :-) But the bottle of Evian would be great, water is harder to get than wine i have found lol. Since you have the cabin before us in Feb, you can let them know anyway :-) Unless you get upgraded!!! Jodie

Just got off Grandeur and two couples moved up. They got their cards changed to recognize their new level.

I understood that the only time this is supposed to happen is on your Pinnacle cruise.

The only other benefit you can receive on the cruise you earn it on is the Crystal Block.:D

I understood that the only time this is supposed to happen is on your Pinnacle cruise.

The only other benefit you can receive on the cruise you earn it on is the Crystal Block.:D

Hope you are right - I have seen that happen. We become Pinnacle on our Voyager cruise:D

By the way, you haven't joined the roll call yet;)

Cheers

Di