Night Sky Lounge

Gazroberts80

When Regal was launched it was announced that "For only one night per cruise, the top-deck Retreat Pool transforms into a Miami-style dance party with colorful lights, glowing drinks and a DJ. Passengers can enjoy music from the hot tubs and even reserve cabanas with bottle service." I wondered if anyone had any experience of this and if Royal has a similar offering. We are sailing in the Med in Summer and it sounds a great idea (I know some people have suggested the forward location makes it fairly Breezy!

When Regal was launched it was announced that "For only one night per cruise, the top-deck Retreat Pool transforms into a Miami-style dance party with colorful lights, glowing drinks and a DJ. Passengers can enjoy music from the hot tubs and even reserve cabanas with bottle service." I wondered if anyone had any experience of this and if Royal has a similar offering. We are sailing in the Med in Summer and it sounds a great idea (I know some people have suggested the forward location makes it fairly Breezy!

Had it on Regal when we sailed her. Good fun. They set out lots of color-changing globes, small bistro tables with color-changing lights inside, DJ, etc. Bar was busy, people dancing and one of the nights folks got in the spirit and went swimming. It was fun and one thing we look forward to on our next Royal sailing, so hope they have it!

We experienced it on the Royal in Nov last year. The ambience brought about by the floor standing lighted objects in different shapes and colors spread around the pool area and bar counter really transformed the area into an outdoor lounge. It was a fun night.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Wasn't this the idea they where going to charge a cover fee, we went to the event on the Regal but there was no entry fee as originally planned

Yes, originally there was supposed to be a cover charge, but last winter on the Royal, no cover charge.