Help Us Understand Harmony Dining

Sascol

We've got Harmony booked for back to back cruises in October of 2017. At the moment we are set up for anytime dining. How does this work in the main dining room? I saw something on YouTube last night that said each level of the "main" dining room was a different restaurant. I assume with anytime we can just pick when we want to eat and which dining experience we want, correct?

If we switch to early/late seating (traditional) how does the dining room work? This is of course assuming traditional dining is an option on this ship. Maybe it's not.

Thanks in advance.

We've got Harmony booked for back to back cruises in October of 2017. At the moment we are set up for anytime dining. How does this work in the main dining room? I saw something on YouTube last night that said each level of the "main" dining room was a different restaurant. I assume with anytime we can just pick when we want to eat and which dining experience we want, correct?

If we switch to early/late seating (traditional) how does the dining room work? This is of course assuming traditional dining is an option on this ship. Maybe it's not.

Thanks in advance.

There are 2 dining options on Harmony......Traditional and MTD. The MDR, which is made of several levels, all have a different name but the menus are the same no matter which level or which dining option you select.

There are 2 dining options on Harmony......Traditional and MTD. The MDR, which is made of several levels, all have a different name but the menus are the same no matter which level or which dining option you select.

So the only thing the name means within the MDR is the level on which you are dining?

So if I remember from what we watched, one of the levels was "Silk". Does that mean this level has an Asian theme or is it just different than the other levels?

No, it's just decor as Bob as posted above. The menus will be the same on all levels, no matter the name nor decor.

Yes, the decor theme will be different.

I didn't find the decor so different. I dined in Silk and also ate in American Icon. Silk had a very few tables with high backed red upholstered chairs. Otherwise the dining room rooms looked very much the same. On Anthem and Quantum the dining rooms are a distinctive decor and Silk is particularly different.

I didn't find the decor so different. I dined in Silk and also ate in American Icon. Silk had a very few tables with high backed red upholstered chairs. Otherwise the dining room rooms looked very much the same. On Anthem and Quantum the dining rooms are a distinctive decor and Silk is particularly different.

Thanks Carol.