A Great Weekend On Majesty!

DarthGrady

What type of food is available at the Compass Deli?? We are on a 4 nighter leaving Dec 5.

We liked the Monarch and really liked the Enchantment so are looking forward to checking out the new/improved Majesty.

TIA

Frank

What type of food is available at the Compass Deli?? We are on a 4 nighter leaving Dec 5.

We liked the Monarch and really liked the Enchantment so are looking forward to checking out the new/improved Majesty.

TIA

Frank

Sandwiches, wraps, salads, fruit cups, etc.

TIA

Frank

If you found Park Cafe on EN, it's similar to that.

Love reading all these messages and seeing the pics. I was on MJ in 1996 and have another trip on her in February. Talked my brother his wife and my sister and her husband to come along. It will be their first cruise so I thought a smaller ship for them would be good for them to start out.

Hopefully we have great weather and our able to stop at CocoCay.

Can't wait!

Great review, Grady. We are on Majesty on January 6th and looking forward to sailing her again. The Viking lounge on this class is also something we miss on the other ships.

We just returned from the Oasis earlier this month, I know you and Beth are sailing her soon. I believe you will love her, a few things I am not crazy about, the Schooner lounge, it's location, dead ends on the deck it is located on (6th) and no ocean view, just not the same feel. Boleros lounge, tucked away off the Promenade deck, again, just an odd placement, IMHO.

Central Park, incredible, a quiet little "Oasis" much of the time, peaceful at night, great place for your last libation of the evening. The Boardwalk was a fun place, Metal Man loved the Dog House, he ate a different hot dog every day, (made that a goal early on in the cruise) and tipped the young man very well at the end of the cruise for taking care of him, Lol!

Great review, Grady. We are on Majesty on January 6th and looking forward to sailing her again. The Viking lounge on this class is also something we miss on the other ships.

We just returned from the Oasis earlier this month, I know you and Beth are sailing her soon. I believe you will love her, a few things I am not crazy about, the Schooner lounge, it's location, dead ends on the deck it is located on (6th) and no ocean view, just not the same feel. Boleros lounge, tucked away off the Promenade deck, again, just an odd placement, IMHO.

Central Park, incredible, a quiet little "Oasis" much of the time, peaceful at night, great place for your last libation of the evening. The Boardwalk was a fun place, Metal Man loved the Dog House, he ate a different hot dog every day, (made that a goal early on in the cruise) and tipped the young man very well at the end of the cruise for taking care of him, Lol!

Great to hear that you guys enjoyed Oasis! I totally agree about Central Park, I love getting a drink at the Trellis Bar. You're definitely right about the Schooner Bar, I almost never visit it on that class. I prefer the British pub on the promenade, they've got the best selection of beers.

I'll be on Majesty on Dec 5th; hoping for good weather in Orlando first, then on Coco Cay and Nassau. I've never done any sailing in December...how's the temps this time of year?

Unless a front moves through you'll likely have daytime temps in the 70s, so it should be very nice. I think we had low 80s on this cruise with a nice breeze. The winter is the best time to go to the Bahamas IMO. The summers are miserably hot, just like Florida.