organizational tips for 4 in a spa balcony

amydandrea

hi all! We just booked with the current promos 3and 4 sail free/ free grats for my DH and myself, and our 18 yr old DD and 15 yr old DS.

Usually my husband and I are alone on our cruise, but we couldn't resist the promo and are taking these two lovely kids. :) They are great kids, so no worries about close quarters, but from a storage standpoint..any suggestions or creative ideas on storage for 4 for the week? I pack light, but the other 3..not so much. So we will have to get a handle on their "needs" for the week. I have an "over the door shoe organizer" for small stuff..any other thoughts?

Would love your suggestions!:)

1 thing I would suggest. Since the Spa balcony locations are so close to the spa. I would use the showers in the Spa to get ready so easier for your family to get ready. Plus the showers in the spa are super nice!

Using the showers in the spa is an excellent idea! DD and I did that on a Celebrity cruise; the spa showers on the Millennium were accessible to anyone. I forgot on NCL, when you have a spare cabin, you get access to the Thermal Suite.

You would have to buy a spa pass for DD to use the showers. She is just old enough for admission. DS is out of luck. Also, you are limited to spa hours (won't get in at 6 am on port days).

You would have to buy a spa pass for DD to use the showers. She is just old enough for admission. DS is out of luck. Also, you are limited to spa hours (won't get in at 6 am on port days).

Doesn't everyone of age in the Spa cabins get access to the spa?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app