Oasis of the Seas Parking

jmac313

;)

First time cruising this February - do I need to reserve parking in front of the terminal for Oasis of the Seas in Port Canaveral? At the port website I see where you can reserve parking. Thanks!

I have never reserved parking at a port, but I usually park off site (except Miami) and I always arrive around 11:00 am. In Canaveral we usually park at Park N Cruise, it's half the price and they drop you off right at the terminal. We have used them quite a bit and have always been pleased. You can check them out on line.

Hope you have a fantastic first cruise... this can get addictive...;)

Edited by artypharty

PC allows you to 'pre-pay' parking ... technically it is not a reservation

port complains about too many unused parking spaces and keeps trying to find ways to shut down the lower cost off site lots .... if they get you to pre-pay, you are not tempted by the BIG signs as you approach the port offering parking at lower cost from a location where you can SEE the ships.

Edited by Capt_BJ

The frustrating thing about Canaveral Port Authority parking is that a few

years ago they started charging for an extra day. Seven night cruise: charge

8 days, 4 night five days...etc. So technically they are getting double income

on the same spot on day one and the last day. :mad:

We don't use them any longer, and prefer (as previous post mentioned)

using Park n Cruise. We like their service better than the Radisson also.

We also like Park n Cruise better than the Radisson. That said the prices last week for them was $10.95 vs $16.00 at the port. Still a savings but not as much as it used to be.

We just parked at the port for our 3 night cruise last weekend. By the time you add in a tip for the driver savings was not all that much

We also like Park n Cruise better than the Radisson. That said the prices last week for them was $10.95 vs $16.00 at the port. Still a savings but not as much as it used to be.

We just parked at the port for our 3 night cruise last weekend. By the time you add in a tip for the driver savings was not all that much

I still miss just being able to call a taxi when we lived in Merritt Island. Was cheaper

than port parking fee! :eek: ;)

Alas...we now have to pay to park like all of our other "drive to" mates, except

the one doing the overnights.

BTW: Park n Cruise does a military discount! :)

First time cruising this February - do I need to reserve parking in front of the terminal for Oasis of the Seas in Port Canaveral? At the port website I see where you can reserve parking. Thanks!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to talk with your fellow cruisers going the same week as you on the Oasis in February, visit the thread/site below, find your cruise week, and start chatting with them!!:cool:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=549

Another vote for ParkNCruise. We always use them at Port Canaveral. So easy, so stress free. If you get there early just line up on the side road, you pull up to the building, unload bags and passengers, hand keys over and wait inside for the shuttle to the ship. Quick and easy. When you return, they bring up your car, load your bags and away you go.

I've also read that if you are disabled & have a medical assistance device added to your vehicle (lift, hand controls, etc) your parking is free regardless of where your car is registered. I will be parking at the port (with my discount from the hotel partner) because we have a scooter to unload (no lift for us).

Go to the Port Canaveral website to get a list of the hotels they are partnered with.

Edited by PTAngel

Another vote for ParkNCruise. We always use them at Port Canaveral. So easy, so stress free. If you get there early just line up on the side road, you pull up to the building, unload bags and passengers, hand keys over and wait inside for the shuttle to the ship. Quick and easy. When you return, they bring up your car, load your bags and away you go.

On non busy days, they point out where to park. Drop the luggage, park, and you

keep the keys. Then on return, you drive up to pick up your luggage and off you

go.