Ruby Milkshake Locations

balisong187

Hey everyone. Tomorrow I go on my first Princess cruise and it's on the Ruby. I'm super excited to have a soda card that includes milkshakes as I've never experienced that on other lines. My question is where exactly does one get milkshakes? I'm hoping it's more than one venue, but if it is I'll make do :D

Hey everyone. Tomorrow I go on my first Princess cruise and it's on the Ruby. I'm super excited to have a soda card that includes milkshakes as I've never experienced that on other lines. My question is where exactly does one get milkshakes? I'm hoping it's more than one venue, but if it is I'll make do :D

Welcome to Cruise Critic! :)

This is the only location I'm aware of for milkshakes...Lido deck (15) at the free soft serve ice cream venue next to the pizza by the slice venue.

Deck 15 Port side near the Panoramic Lifts. Not sure if other places.

Awesome, thanks for the info folks! And thanks for the welcome. I've been a reader here for several years but was always able to find the info I need without asking until now. Was hoping it'd be more than one spot though; hopefully the lines won't be too bad all the time.

Thanks again!

Awesome, thanks for the info folks! And thanks for the welcome. I've been a reader here for several years but was always able to find the info I need without asking until now. Was hoping it'd be more than one spot though; hopefully the lines won't be too bad all the time.

Thanks again!

....just don't be surprised by the relatively small glass...not your usual milkshake size, that is for sure.