Bermunda Cruise??

lagienomai

I know there is only select months that Carnival sails to Bermunda, but I do not know which months it is. Looking to book so if anyone can shed some light on what months they travel there it would be appreciated. We normally cruise in the fall and I know that it is not a travel time there so we will have to shuffle vacation time.

There are actually 3 cruises this fall to Bermuda on Carnival.

The Sunshine out of NYC on September 30th, and the Pride out of Baltimore on September 17th and October 15th.

All are 7 day cruises.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Nuff_Said

There are actually 3 cruises this fall to Bermuda on Carnival.

The Sunshine out of NYC on September 30th, and the Pride out of Baltimore on September 17th and October 15th.

All are 7 day cruises.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks this gives me hope. I am looking at 2018 so I know I will have time before they actually come out. And we like going in October so I will just need to keep my eye out.

I think the easiest way to find them is to go to Carnival's website, click on the "Explore, Destinations" link, then on Bermuda, then on the red link for "view sailings."

As they're added, they should show up there. Maybe they'll add more from Norfolk. I sailed both Glory and Splendor to Bermuda from there on the 1-time sailings.

I see more than the 3 listed. Couple of quickies from NY (would never pay the price to get to Bermuda to only be there for a day stop) and an additional Pride sailing.