New Cabin Key Embarkation process

joellebridgers

I saw where John Raabe said that too. Hopefully that is the case. I'm uneasy about my credit card being linked to the card and them being in the hallways.

There is no direct link between your Sail and Sign and your credit card. Your S&S is linked to your folio which is secured with your CC. Your luggage sits in the hallway until you get to the cabin and I'm sure there is more in there worth having than your S&S card.

There is no direct link between your Sail and Sign and your credit card. Your S&S is linked to your folio which is secured with your CC. Your luggage sits in the hallway until you get to the cabin and I'm sure there is more in there worth having than your S&S card.

My luggage goes on with me. I don't risk it.

That's why I carry on all my luggage. Then I know that someone isn't going to take my luggage or anything out of it.

Yes, but there are still plenty of bags available in the halls, why would someone mess with your S&S card (or anyone else's for that matter) with all of those easy gold mines just sitting there? Of course I don't believe that we are all sailing with a bunch of thieves so it doesn't concern me.