? about O'Sheehans on Getaway

Eileen G

This will be our first NCL cruise and I see that O'Sheehans is one of the free places to eat. Is it a sit down and be waited on type of restaurant or an order at the counter type? Can you just walk in and get a little something and take it back to your lounger?

This will be our first NCL cruise and I see that O'Sheehans is one of the free places to eat. Is it a sit down and be waited on type of restaurant or an order at the counter type? Can you just walk in and get a little something and take it back to your lounger?

O Sheehan's yes you can walk right in. Nice place, friendly. Staff was awesome. We have been on 25 cruises, the Getaway food was the best. Only tip I have is book your shows before you go. Also when you get on the ship if you like the Comedy shows book them too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No reservations. A host will seat you and a waiter serve you.

Open 24 hours a day serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night snacks. Also a good place to grab a snack while watching the entertainment in the atrium.