Wine in the MDR

lrockwitt

The one time we were gifted wine, there was a voucher card in out cabin on arrival. The card indicated that we could give it to our room steward so that we could enjoy the wine in our cabin, or we could give it to our dining room/restaurant server so that we could enjoy it with dinner.

The procedure may depend on the ship, but the bottom line is that you will have no problem.

Enjoy your cruise.

If you join one of the onboard contests, and luckily win a prize of a bottle of champagne, you can also consume them at the MDR.

You call that champagne :eek: I wouldn't drink that on a bet it's terrible and they tell you that when you win it. Give me the princess magnet clothes pin it's a better prize. :) :)

Tony

You call that champagne :eek: I wouldn't drink that on a bet it's terrible and they tell you that when you win it. Give me the princess magnet clothes pin it's a better prize. :) :)

Tony

I prefer the Princess keyring torch. ;) Actually I prefer anything to that so-called champagne.

Tony

Does any line give out good bubbly?

Bought a bottle home one year to my b-I-l, I thought he would drink anything, one sip and the rest went to waste.

Does any line give out good bubbly?

Bought a bottle home one year to my b-I-l, I thought he would drink anything, one sip and the rest went to waste.

We met a purchasing agent with another cruise like. We were told that the sparkling wine that Princess gives as prizes has a wholesale cost of under $1.