Deluxe Beverage Package and VOOM

LSGator

While the price is still the same $49 per person per day, we just got the deluxe beverage package and one device VOOM internet for the same $49. Not a bad freebie since we planned on doing the beverage package anyway.

Not sure if it is available for all sailings. We are on February Oasis sailing. Worth checking out if you were considering a beverage package anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I was looking at this too, but in my case first I wanted the VOOM package. I usually spend about $30 a day or under on drinks while cruising but believe for the $7 total difference I would allow myself an extra drink a day.

My question now is with the % off a bottle of wine. If I order that in the MDR can I share with the table? Or can only I drink it? If answer is no think I will actually wind up skipping it, I am not the wine drinker and could save more by having the wine drinkers buy their own wine package.

Edited by canyoncam

I was looking at this too, but in my case first I wanted the VOOM package. I usually spend about $30 a day or under on drinks while cruising but believe for the $7 total difference I would allow myself an extra drink a day.

My question now is with the % off a bottle of wine. If I order that in the MDR can I share with the table? Or can only I drink it? If answer is no think I will actually wind up skipping it, I am not the wine drinker and could save more by having the wine drinkers buy their own wine package.

You can share with whoever you want.

While the price is still the same $49 per person per day, we just got the deluxe beverage package and one device VOOM internet for the same $49. Not a bad freebie since we planned on doing the beverage package anyway.

Not sure if it is available for all sailings. We are on February Oasis sailing. Worth checking out if you were considering a beverage package anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've been looking for this special and can not find it. Can you post the URL?

thanks

I imagine if I clicked on the drink packages or internet package, I would see it here? I have a holiday cruise set, so they may not be too worried about setting me up for Christmas, as there don't tend to be too many deals offered at peak time. If I'm wrong, let me know. Thanks.

I did this deal too for my January cruise

I cancelled my previous drink and seperate internet package and brought the new deal. My question is- how long until the refund for original purchase that was cancelled to show in my bank account? Has anyone else done that before?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did this deal too for my January cruise

I cancelled my previous drink and seperate internet package and brought the new deal. My question is- how long until the refund for original purchase that was cancelled to show in my bank account? Has anyone else done that before?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It takes Royal about a week to 10 days to credit your account...sometimes not as long

Edited by 2flacruisers

I imagine if I clicked on the drink packages or internet package, I would see it here? I have a holiday cruise set, so they may not be too worried about setting me up for Christmas, as there don't tend to be too many deals offered at peak time. If I'm wrong, let me know. Thanks.

Yes, if they are offering it, it will show under the Cruise Planner page. For my cruises, they are offering it for one (the shorter one!), but not the other so they are certainly targeting certain cruises and not worrying about others.

This special says it covers drinks up to $12. Anyone know if that covers the cost of martinis? Not sure of the martini price.:confused:

Yes, that would cover the majority of martinis. There might be a very few that are more expensive.

I'm seeing it for our Solstice cruise next March but for $56 per day, not $49. Does the price change depending on the cruise? This deal is only about c$20 better than what I paid separately, which is good but not great!

ML

Just call royal Caribbean and you can get it for 49.00 and free zoom

It is on my March Anthem Sailing - I had purchased both the drink package and the Voom before - So at $49 for both it's big savings, basically the Voom is free. The drink package has been 20% off at $48 - so one dollar more and you get Voom.

$49 is a decent price. Based on the added gratuities for this package, the breakdown comes to approximately $39 for the Deluxe Drink Package (plus gratuities), and $10 for the Voom (per person/day.) Best I have seen recently is $38 for the Deluxe and $9 for the Voom.