Please, quick question on last day on board!

Hi everyone! First of all I hope everybody stateside had a great Thanksgiving!! So today I was able to book our excursion for Cozumel on a 20% discount which was awesome! I wanted to book our Ft. Lauderdale excursion for the everglades airboat tour but ran into a snafu. The tour is only at 8:30am. It lasts four hours but brings you back to FLL but our flight isn't until 5:30. Can anyone tell me how late you can stay in your room on disembarkment day? We are thinking maybe we will go to the hotel we are staying at pre cruise and see if they will let us store our bags while we visit the beach and then go hang out in the beach for a bit and take an uber to the airport.

Never done it ourselves but have read about hotels offering rooms for the day. Would give you a place to put luggage, change after the beach and rest before heading to airport. Sorry, don't have names of any that offer this, again have just read about it in the past.

Hi everyone! First of all I hope everybody stateside had a great Thanksgiving!! So today I was able to book our excursion for Cozumel on a 20% discount which was awesome! I wanted to book our Ft. Lauderdale excursion for the everglades airboat tour but ran into a snafu. The tour is only at 8:30am. It lasts four hours but brings you back to FLL but our flight isn't until 5:30. Can anyone tell me how late you can stay in your room on disembarkment day? We are thinking maybe we will go to the hotel we are staying at pre cruise and see if they will let us store our bags while we visit the beach and then go hang out in the beach for a bit and take an uber to the airport.

out of the cabin by 0830 and off by 1000.

Sitting on the ship past the mad rush to disembark is not fun anyway. All the shops are closed, along with the pools. The later you stay, the more limited your food options are, the more limited the space to even get a chair to sit and relax...pubic areas waiting on their color to be called are crowded...JUST NOT FUN AT ALL. Even waiting at the airport would be less crowded and more comfortable than the ship by 9:30. We have the same problem. Our flight is at 2:30, but we plan to get off the ship early and get a shuttle to the airport. We have a flight from Ft. Lauderdale but our cruise port is Miami. We will get a meal, do a little shopping, get checked in, sit, maybe even catch a short nap, catch up on our e-mails, read and chill until our flight.