Harmony...Bread...I KNOW this is crazy question

MamaTene

But my hubby gets all crazy when only hard crust rolls available. Anyone that has been on her, PLEASE tell me that at least with dinner there are soft rolls available! This guy actually threatening to make me pack them otherwise! LOL!!

But my hubby gets all crazy when only hard crust rolls available. Anyone that has been on her, PLEASE tell me that at least with dinner there are soft rolls available! This guy actually threatening to make me pack them otherwise! LOL!!

Yes there were soft rolls in the dining room! My DD only eats the soft rolls so that was an issue for us as well!

we had soft rolls. there were also thin slices of french bread which were pretty good and very soft.

windjammer has a bunch of different bread and rolls that they don't bring around in the MDR, so you could always grab something from there and bring them to dinner. people were doing that with those seeded rolls (maybe pumpkin seed?) that everyone loves - they were in the WJ but not the MDR, so folks brought their own.

we had soft rolls. there were also thin slices of french bread which were pretty good and very soft.

windjammer has a bunch of different bread and rolls that they don't bring around in the MDR, so you could always grab something from there and bring them to dinner. people were doing that with those seeded rolls (maybe pumpkin seed?) that everyone loves - they were in the WJ but not the MDR, so folks brought their own.

Yes Harmony is all about BYOB:D

WJ has all the choices MDR not really that much - no cheese rolls, nothing with seeds, no mini-bites quite a limited choice in the MDR!

• 1 month later...

Harmony didn't have the pumpkin seed ones.....which at first was a bummer. But we discovered a honey wheat roll that kinda made up for it.

They did have the mini bites.....

Will be back on Harmony in a few days. Hopefully there will be a few more choices.