I am Sorry - Cheers Question

wingnt68

:confused: Can someone tell me what this means. I was looking under the restrictions on the cheers package and came across this statement:

Program allows for unlimited Zero-Proof beverages but only one beverage at a time may be ordered using CHEERS.

My question is is the program giving me free soda and non alcholic beverages within the program (unlimited).

I am considering buying this for my upcoming sailing and I am just wondering what that statement means.

Again, sorry to bother everyone with a silly cheers question.

Program allows for unlimited Zero-Proof beverages but only one beverage at a time may be ordered using CHEERS.

My question is is the program giving me free soda and non alcholic beverages within the program (unlimited).

Yes you get soda and specialty coffees and water and other non-alcoholic drinks. The highlighted part refers to their policy of making you wait 5 minutes between ordering drinks. This is so you don't go get 2 at a time hand one off to partner. No sharing is allowed on Cheers.

The non-alcoholic drinks do not count towards your 15 drink per day limit.

:confused: Can someone tell me what this means. I was looking under the restrictions on the cheers package and came across this statement:

I am considering buying this for my upcoming sailing and I am just wondering what that statement means.

Again, sorry to bother everyone with a silly cheers question.

You can get unlimited soda, specialty coffee, milkshakes, etc but only one at a time (i.e., you can't get two at a time). These do NOT count toward your 15 per day limit for alcohol.

Yes you get soda and specialty coffees and water and other non-alcoholic drinks. The highlighted part refers to their policy of making you wait 5 minutes between ordering drinks. This is so you don't go get 2 at a time hand one off to partner. No sharing is allowed on Cheers.

The non-alcoholic drinks do not count towards your 15 drink per day limit.

You can get unlimited soda, specialty coffee, milkshakes, etc but only one at a time (i.e., you can't get two at a time). These do NOT count toward your 15 per day limit for alcohol.

That's always been my understanding.