New coffee card

mein18

I just read on the blog that Royal is now selling a specialty coffee card. Didn't see any posts here about it. Appears it does not include Starbucks. Need to find out if it is worth getting for our next Voyager cruise. Says on average you save around 50%.

That card will cover any specialty coffee on Voyager, including those that may use Starbucks beans.

Can you post a link to the blog? There's a discussion thread about coffee cards and café latitude. From what I've seen individual ships will offer coffee cards typically the type where once you buy "x" number you get one free - but it varies by ship. It would be good if Royal would offer a standard coffee card across all the ships.

That's not possible as that site is prohibited on Cruise Critic.

Unless it's a travel agent or agency, why can't a link to a blog about coffee cards sold for Royal Caribbean be posted posted here. Do you know the blog specifically??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unless it's a travel agent or agency, why can't a link to a blog about coffee cards sold for Royal Caribbean be posted posted here. Do you know the blog specifically??

Because it is a competitive cruise forum and the link will be blocked out because of that. It's very easy to find if you do a web search as Bob mentioned.

Key words are the cruise line this forum covers and coffee card. ;)

Can you post a link to the blog? There's a discussion thread about coffee cards and café latitude. From what I've seen individual ships will offer coffee cards typically the type where once you buy "x" number you get one free - but it varies by ship. It would be good if Royal would offer a standard coffee card across all the ships.

Royal is now offering a standard card through the cruise planner for none if it's sailings. 15 coffees for $31.

Because it is a competitive cruise forum and the link will be blocked out because of that. It's very easy to find if you do a web search as Bob mentioned.

Key words are the cruise line this forum covers and coffee card. ;)

Thank you for that straight forward and reasonable answer!

And to the other AH your 90,000 ( 91,000) posts must be going to your head :(

Edited by JVilleGal

Royal is now offering a standard card through the cruise planner for none if it's sailings. 15 coffees for $31.

I purchased it on the Jewel. It was not offered on my cruise planner but easily purchased in Cafe Lattetudes. With gratuity it came to approx $36.

Rude. You owe him an apology, although he is far too polite to demand one himself.

He was suggesting that if you want to find the site, you google the words.

You are so out of line. Bob is the most helpful poster on this forum and the advice he gave you was correct

Rude. You owe him an apology, although he is far too polite to demand one himself.

He was suggesting that if you want to find the site, you google the words.

No actually I don't! How much easier to simply say it was a competing Cruise Forum as another poster did.

Thank you to the poster who clarified where the info was and why it reasonably would not be linked from CC.

Try Google.

You are so out of line. Bob is the most helpful poster on this forum and the advice he gave you was correct

I'm certainly glad "Bob" is so wonderfully helpful and that's what Cruise Critic is all about. But sadly "Bob" missed the mark in this conversation, and another poster clearly explained the issue.

Try Google.

Pretty sure Bob was suggesting that you use google to find the blog site which can't be named and not to use google to find out why it can't be named. You had 2 different questions.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Helpful was Post 7.... unbelievable!

You know what? People don't DESERVE to be spoon-fed every little bit of information and news that they demand. Sometimes you need to do a little bit of work yourself.

And calling out a helpful poster because he didn't spoon feed you................

SHAKING MY HEAD. (it deserves the whole phrase)

Appears it does not include Starbucks. Need to find out if it is worth getting for our next Voyager cruise.

Doesn't matter for Voyager. There's no actual Starbucks on that ship, so whatever espresso is sold at the non-branded kiosks is included. If you're on a ship with an actual Starbucks, you can't use the card there, so you just go to the non-branded kiosk.

Didn't see any posts here about it.

There have been a ton of those posts recently, especially since they went up for sale on the website over Thanksgiving. :)

I stumbled across it for our October Oasis sailing. It is at the very bottom of the Beverage Packages when I click "purchase."

Thanks - have been checking every few days since it was first noted on these boards and not there.

You know what? People don't DESERVE to be spoon-fed every little bit of information and news that they demand. Sometimes you need to do a little bit of work yourself.

And calling out a helpful poster because he didn't spoon feed you................

SHAKING MY HEAD. (it deserves the whole phrase)

Not to mention that he called him an AH, wow, no class......COMPLETELY AGREE with the above !! Well said........

Edited by debitoo