December Sale

I got an email from a TA about the December sale starting tomorrow.

She says it's 1, 2, Free again with kids sail free on select dates and you can combine with your C&A discount (next tier higher awarded). There's also an upgrade special for Anthem. Plus an extra $100 if booked before December 7th.

Not sure what the per person prices are going to do but it sounds like a decent sale again.

Edited by kidlessatsea

Here is what my email said:

1, 2 FREE — Every third night of your cruise adventure is free! The longer the cruise, the greater the savings.

Kids Sail Free — This is the ultimate value for families. 3rd and 4th guests 12 years old and under sail free.

Anthem of the Seas Upgrade — You can enjoy balcony accommodations for the price of an oceanview.

Crown and Anchor Discount* — Crown & Anchor Society members will enjoy Balcony and Suite discounts.

Cyber Sale – One week only! From December 1-7, you will receive up to an additional $100* to spend at sea!

If the cruise price is adjusted do you lose the sales booked for items on cruise planner, or would those remain in your planner?

As long as you don't change the ship or sailing date, you should keep the items purchased in your Planner.

One of ours went up $300pp today.:eek:

Previous sales, for our cruise, were higher this one was better. I think because it is a 12 night cruise and with every third day free brought the cost down

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by jonj

I'm booked on Anthem in March, and this sale worked great for me! I upgraded from our inside guarantee to a balcony guarantee for difference of about $40 total for the week. RC sent me a confirmation that included a $75 discount for C&A members for a balcony. I did not receive $100 onboard credit, though. Do you think that is for new bookings only? Or is it something I need to ask for? When I do a mock booking through the website, I do not see $100 obc.

Thank you!

Just booked Oasis 2018 -- it was $500 less than it was on Monday. And less than what I paid for Oasis earlier this year.

Rep on the phone said that C&A balcony discount was not combinable with the extra onboard credit. But with the Boardwalk Balcony we did get a lunch at Johnny Rockets, 2 soda packages and a family rock climbing session.

My 11 yr old was Free with the kids sail free.

Just repriced, a second time. Saved $640 between 4 cabins.

I booked the cruise last April for May '17, 4 cabins - a family reunion, 8 adults and 4 children. Over the labor day weekend there was a "children free" sale that reduced our price by 15%. Today another "kids sail free" and it went down again. This kind of saving is unexpected, I'm grateful to this community for the heads-up. :)

One thing - I used AmEx as our T/A, and with this latest RCI sale they said the $75 credit per cabin does not apply. In their words

Per Royal Caribbean the $75 On Board Credit/cabin with their current lower priced promotion is NOT combinable with our American Express Platinum Benefit (CPP).

I'm not complaining.

Edited by El Abuelo

The boys elf showed up today when they were at school and they were really excited, but not nearly as much as I am because.....when you get home and see the new sale and it saves actually saves you 900 bucks, you can't beat that kind of excitement. Even the RCCL operator was stunned lol.