RCCL website

You're not alone. I use Apple products and have found that Safari works better than Firefox or other browsers. I sometimes need to shut down the program and/or reload pages to see what I need to see. It does get frustrating.

I had troubles this morning as well. I have troubles with it a lot (and yes I have cleared my cookies) When I try to do a mock booking it seems to get hung up in a loop before I can get to the final price. There is a little circle that just goes round and round;)

I had troubles this morning as well. I have troubles with it a lot (and yes I have cleared my cookies) When I try to do a mock booking it seems to get hung up in a loop before I can get to the final price. There is a little circle that just goes round and round;)

When that circle is going round and round, the website is actually counting up the number of times you check prices. That's why it takes so long.

When that circle is going round and round, the website is actually counting up the number of times you check prices. That's why it takes so long.

......and raises them accordingly. :D

You guys are very funny:D

Edit- I keep getting this message "You have exceeded your maximum price checking usages for today" :)

Edited by molly361

It's been refusing to load the page for me since Sunday, today is finally the first day it started working. When I finally called yesterday to make our new bookings over the phone, the sales rep said they haven't had any complaints about the website. Glad to know I wasn't the only one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

......and raises them accordingly. :D

I know you said that jokingly however that day is here. Maybe not with Royal but other companies are doing it. I was reading an article the other day about companies that are adjusting prices based on where you live, whether you'd searched that item before and based on whether you logged in using a mobile device or desktop. Those were a few examples among several where they were taking dynamic pricing to the next level.

Edited by Ourusualbeach