LIVE from the Anthem of the Seas - December 16, 2016: TAKE TWO

bedazzler

Just off the 7 day Anthem. Book the Escape Room as soon as you get on the ship. We tried after the Muster Drill and it was booked solid! We were put on a wait list, but don't hold your breath.

So.... We found out that it occurs at 10:30, 12:30, 2:30, and 4:30 on sea days. 12 ppl per session. Would not run with less than 6. The room is not easily located - it is near the SeaPlex desk. Just ask.

We did a standby, kept our fingers crossed for no shows, and got in on the second day!

It was fun! We were out in 41 minutes. Record is 34 minutes we were told.

Just off the 7 day Anthem. Book the Escape Room as soon as you get on the ship. We tried after the Muster Drill and it was booked solid! We were put on a wait list, but don't hold your breath.

So.... We found out that it occurs at 10:30, 12:30, 2:30, and 4:30 on sea days. 12 ppl per session. Would not run with less than 6. The room is not easily located - it is near the SeaPlex desk. Just ask.

We did a standby, kept our fingers crossed for no shows, and got in on the second day!

It was fun! We were out in 41 minutes. Record is 34 minutes we were told.

Read here on CC they where starting to charge for this. Did you have to pay to do this? Thanks for your help.

Good morning everyone!

Johnny and I slept in this morning because we've been exhausted since NYC. The first thing on our list is the Suite Cocktail party with the first officers at 11!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone!

Johnny and I slept in this morning because we've been exhausted since NYC. The first thing on our list is the Suite Cocktail party with the first officers at 11!

Can you tell us who the concierge is onboard

We love Dru do you know how long he will be onboard?

What is the escape room?

Quick update. Sitting in windjammer for lunch, planning our day out. We were supposed to do the iFly this afternoon but all the outdoor decks are closed, so we'll schedule that for later in the week.

The ship is rocking quite a bit (not quite the worst I've been through [emoji6]) but they said the worst of it is behind us and it should clear up by this evening.

Can you tell us who the concierge is onboard

We love Dru do you know how long he will be onboard?

What is the escape room?

The Suite Concierge is Ricardo. He's been extremely helpful and already recognizes us. [emoji16]

Shame I didn't see this until now! I had a conversation with Dru this morning at the suite cocktail hour. If I see him again I'll try to ask!

The escape room is supposedly like a puzzle room - there are a series of puzzles you and a group of people need to solve in order to escape the room! I've done quite a few on land, but I haven't been able to do the escape room on board since they rarely run it apparently.

No charge on the Anthem - yet. :rolleyes: My sister just sailed on the Harmony - it was $8.99 there.

wow!!That is crazy to me.. Why would they charge for something like that.? Its an activity that is offered as part of the cruise on that ship.. sigh..

Edited by SportsFanatic

wow!!That is crazy to me.. Why would they charge for something like that.? Its an activity that is offered as part of the cruise on that ship.. sigh..

People sign up for activities and some don't bother showing up or canceling as the time slots are limited to sea days only.

Currently Anthem does not charge for the Puzzle Room "yet" and when we did it, 4 people didn't show up. It took a while but we were able to get 4 people that were walking by the Puzzle Room going into the SeaPlex to join us.

Anthem now charges guests $25 if you do not show up or cancel your reservation within 12 hours for Northstar or Ripcord/IFly, again, some people sign up and don't show up.

Great review so far...And good that you get a second chance in the Anthem after your last experience. DH and I love NY so great you were able to spend time there beforehand. Enjoy your cruise. Looks great so far.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Chef's table was fantastic! Got back to our room and I can't tell if I've had too much wine or if I'm simply too dumb to determine what kind of towel animal this is.

a4ff4b200057627e465be5869e6f045b.jpg

Now off to the solarium for some good time in the hot tub with Tori and Joey

Chef's table was fantastic! Got back to our room and I can't tell if I've had too much wine or if I'm simply too dumb to determine what kind of towel animal this is.

A Cat ??

We got charged on the Harmony

We did solve it with a minute and four seconds left. It was fun.

bb501d04b0dff55abc26a6a30a8ee43f.jpg6bfd6e7e31e43ba84396a11b7caffafe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

would that be a "bunny"

Back on the ship a few hours before we depart. Johnny and I might go to see The Gift tonight but we haven't heard great things.

Currently on deck 14 soaking in the nice weather and sunset while we wait for our gigantic Johnny Rockets order.

Before we ordered we had an excellent view of the Carnival Sunshine leaving Port Canaveral from deck 14

56377d1e546d19d01915357d762acc15.jpg

Edited by bedazzler