Alaska cruiseTOURS? What's included?

Ox Fan Cruiser

After a quick looksee at Celebrity's Alaska CruiseTOURs I'm confused as to what to expect on the land tour portion. Are the hotels included? Meals? Or is Celebrity just paying to transport me from one place to another?

Besides the cruise the usually include transportation, hotels , some tours and depending the cruise tours some meals might be included. If they have an all inclusive (don't know name ) some or all meals will be included.

Edited by Kamloops50

We took a Celebrity Alaska CruiseTour a few years ago. Hotels and transportation were included (bus and the dome train) and a tour guide (ours was terrific). The only meals I can remember were the lunches on the Dome Train, but there might have been some breakfasts that I can't remember. Some excursions were included (Denali Wilderness Tour, Anchorage Native Heritage Center, Fairbanks River Boat tour, etc) . Other excursions were additional cost (Husky Home Tour, Helicopter Tour, etc.). We didn't find out which hotels were being used until we got our cruise booklet. But, we liked all the hotels and we really enjoyed the land tour. Hope this helps.

Believe it or not Celebrity has a wonderful brochure that details each Cruise Tour including what is included, daily itinerary etc. Problem is it is almost impossible to find.

Try this link to their e-brochure. The cruise tours begin on about page 65

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/544f01a6#/544f01a6/65

Included is Hotel/Lodges, Bus/Train travel, some tours, some meals.

Edited by Jim_Iain