Question Regarding Persian Garden and AquaClass:

Lady_Gamecock

My husband and I booked a cheap get away for just him and I in April. We booked an inside GTY because we want to spend our money on things to do, not the room. Anyway, I am interested in finding out if a Persian Garden Package is available to those not staying in AquaClass. We're also booked in Concierge Class in November (2 balconies) that will include our children and the only reason I did not booked AquaClass then is I'm not sure how much of a benefit it world be for them, as they're under 16. The upgrade isn't much, I'm just hesitant to upgrade and aside from the stateroom amenities, I'm wondering what else they may participate in. (Please, no negative comments on children cruising.....)

Thanks so much!

Lady_G

My husband and I booked a cheap get away for just him and I in April. We booked an inside GTY because we want to spend our money on things to do, not the room. Anyway, I am interested in finding out if a Persian Garden Package is available to those not staying in AquaClass. We're also booked in Concierge Class in November (2 balconies) that will include our children and the only reason I did not booked AquaClass then is I'm not sure how much of a benefit it world be for them, as they're under 16. The upgrade isn't much, I'm just hesitant to upgrade and aside from the stateroom amenities, I'm wondering what else they may participate in. (Please, no negative comments on children cruising.....)

Thanks so much!

Lady_G

You can purchase daily passes or one for the length of your cruise.

Thanks so much!

Lady_G

On shore days you may purchase Persian gardens access. If not in Aqua Class you may not use Blu for meals. That is a plus for us going Aqua Class.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

On shore days you may purchase Persian gardens access. If not in Aqua Class you may not use Blu for meals. That is a plus for us going Aqua Class.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Great News on being able to purchase daily passes, or a week's passage.

Yes, Blu; I have read a lot of great reviews on it. If I do upgrade to AquaClass, my children will be able to dine with us, also, yes? No age restrictions.

[/i]

Great News on being able to purchase daily passes, or a week's passage.

Yes, Blu; I have read a lot of great reviews on it. If I do upgrade to AquaClass, my children will be able to dine with us, also, yes? No age restrictions.

Your children can dine in BLU with you ONLY if they are staying in the same cabin as you. They will be prohibited from using the pool in the solarium, which is for adults only.

The BLU menu, is in my opinion better and the dining room more intimate and mostly 2 tops (although there are a few tables accommodating larger groups). Based on my personal experiences, your children are more likely to enjoy the MDR menu better.

[/i]

Your children can dine in BLU with you ONLY if they are staying in the same cabin as you. They will be prohibited from using the pool in the solarium, which is for adults only.

The BLU menu, is in my opinion better and the dining room more intimate and mostly 2 tops (although there are a few tables accommodating larger groups). Based on my personal experiences, your children are more likely to enjoy the MDR menu better.

Yes, there is an adult in both of our children's rooms. My children are quite the epicureans, so possibly Blu is the route that they would enjoy.

Thanks,

Lady_G

Yes, there is an adult in both of our children's rooms. My children are quite the epicureans, so possibly Blu is the route that they would enjoy.

Thanks,

Lady_G

Then just to make sure my answer is complete and accurate, they will eat in Blu as long as they are staying in an Aqua cabin.

I think there is an age restriction for Aqua Class suites since the Aqua Spa itself has an age limit, but I am not certain on this. Anyone else know for certain?

I'm guessing the system won't let you book it if the ages aren't allowed. Lots of people enjoy cruising with their kids. You should be no exception. I hope your entire family enjoys your time together!

I cruised aqua class two summers ago and I believe the cabins were limited to 2 people per cabin. If I remember correctly, that means you would have to travel with 1 parent + 1 child in one cabin and book a second cabin for the other parent and child.

I don't think there's any age restriction, I think it's a number of people per cabin restriction with aqua class. That's why there tends to be so few, if any, children in Blu.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are no longer any AQ suites...they were only on Reflection but were re classified as reg suites..non AQ. There is no age restriction for AQ, if they are in stateroom with an adult...but there is a 2 person occupancy limit in AQ...so if you have a family of 4, 1 each in with an adult, they are welcome in BLU.....the Solarium pool has an age limit but even then offers a family swim time on most ships...late afternoon.

Persian Gardens may also have an age limit..??????

Have a great cruise!

Wouldn't a CS be about the same as 2 Concierge cabins but all 4 of you could then eat in Luminae and access Michaels:)

I really, really pondered going ahead and getting the junior suite, but it was considerably more costly (almost another $1K USD) and the kids really didn't want to be in the same room. I really wanted the Butler Service and Bathtub..... :D. Plus Luminae and Michaels access.....

We always get our children their own rooms and it makes them feel important. We got connected vestibule/balcony rooms so the kids can have one infinite loop of they want to. :o

I really like the idea of AquaClass, but I think as long as the kiddos are with us, it's a "waste" of money for a while longer..... *sigh*

There are no longer any AQ suites...they were only on Reflection but were re classified as reg suites..non AQ. There is no age restriction for AQ, if they are in stateroom with an adult...but there is a 2 person occupancy limit in AQ...so if you have a family of 4, 1 each in with an adult, they are welcome in BLU.....the Solarium pool has an age limit but even then offers a family swim time on most ships...late afternoon.

Persian Gardens may also have an age limit..??????

Have a great cruise!

Family swim in the solarium is not a given It has never been available on my cruises. However, I tend to cruise when weather is relatively mild or to a place where the weather is mild within a day or two. It is my understanding that this may happen only when the weather is particularly bad or cold for an extended time. Also, if the bad weather creates waves in the pool, then even the solarium pool will be closed.

I don't know if there is an age restriction for Persian Gardens. If I had to guess I would say yes based on the services available.It is unlikely they would allow minors to sit in the sauna.