Pictorial Review: Carnival Valor, 12/01/16

DarthGrady

Thanks for the review and the photos!

Exterior promenade off the lobby

232323232%7Ffp93232%3Eydnjthgqubwsnrcgu8567%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D%3A7ggd%3Ag%3A0fdh4%2F7%3Be%3A0%3B457%2F%3Bh4e879ef7%3B2ot1lsi

Wow, those are really nice, comfy couches and loungers! The last several Conquest-class ships I've been on didn't have those out there on Deck 3, just regular chairs. (They DO put chairs and couches like that out on Deck 10 midships, though.)

Arrival in Nassau, it was the new Vista's first call there

232323232%7Ffp93232%3Eydnjthgqubwsnrcgu82%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3Dde6g8f7e02973%2F7gd30c7he%2F%3Cfh352d54488ot1lsi

Odd to think the little Saga Pearl is the exact same size as my first cruise ship, the Majestic when she was with Premier Cruise Lines. It seemed huge to a third grader.

232323232%7Ffp93232%3Eydnjthgqubwsnrcgu7794%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D%3B2699%3B740d47h%2F78h20%3Bhee%2F774dh78%3B577%3Bot1lsi

Aside from a mega-yacht that was tied up at Prince George Wharf during one of my cruises there, that's easily the smallest ship I've ever seen docked at Nassau. Looks like a toy next to that Norwegian behemoth!

Thanks for the review and the photos!

Wow, those are really nice, comfy couches and loungers! The last several Conquest-class ships I've been on didn't have those out there on Deck 3, just regular chairs. (They DO put chairs and couches like that out on Deck 10 midships, though.)

Aside from a mega-yacht that was tied up at Prince George Wharf during one of my cruises there, that's easily the smallest ship I've ever seen docked at Nassau. Looks like a toy next to that Norwegian behemoth!

I couldn't remember seeing the Serenity style furniture on deck 3 before either. Must be something new, or that only Valor got.

Yes, for better and worse the ships have grown by staggering proportions over the last two decades.

I couldn't remember seeing the Serenity style furniture on deck 3 before either. Must be something new, or that only Valor got.

Yes, for better and worse the ships have grown by staggering proportions over the last two decades.

It must be something new. I hope Glory gets that when she comes out of dry dock in March.

Nice pics and review. It has been a long time since we were on the Valor. Hard to think of Conquest class ships doing 3 and 4 day cruises.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My thoughts as well. It makes me fear that they're going to start selling off the Fantasy Class ships soon. Although Fantasy getting the recent upgrades gives me hope.

Great review ,wonderful pictures, as usual icon14.gif

Thank you!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...