A very Regal Review with Pics

nbsjcruiser

I would agree. We enjoyed this cruise very much. Never tried the app though. I did find that neither St. Thomas not Antigua was good beach weather though. It actually rained at some point at every port. [emoji20] Not princess's fault. So we will sail on the Regal again. The ship itself was outstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We had a great beach day at St Thomas - Secret Harbor was hot and sunny we found. Antigua was crappy for sure.

We were on the same cruise - what beautiful photos and they make me want to go back.

I believe you captured Amber Cover wonderfully. I was unsure what to expect and wish had your photos before the cruise to understand the setup, etc...

It was a great trip and thanks again for the beautiful photos!

We had a great beach day at St Thomas - Secret Harbor was hot and sunny we found. Antigua was crappy for sure.

We must have been on the bad side of the island lol we were at Megan's Bay. It poured.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

nbsjcruiser, I noticed a pier on the picture at Tony's, Dickinson Bay. Do you know if this is a fishing pier? Looks like a lovely spot. How much was the taxi to

Dickinson Bay. We went to Darkwood (Valley Church) the last time we were there and the taxi was $8 pp. Was looking for something different this time.

We are going on The January 22 sailing. Is it possible to book the cabanas at the adult only retreat prior to boarding?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The answer to your question is no you can't. But I like to tell you that a was on the Royal Princess in 2015 for 20 days and again in 2016 for 20 days in all that time I never seen more then three of the outside cabanas at the adult retreat pool being used. I hope this helps you.

Tony

nbsjcruiser, I noticed a pier on the picture at Tony's, Dickinson Bay. Do you know if this is a fishing pier? Looks like a lovely spot. How much was the taxi to

Dickinson Bay. We went to Darkwood (Valley Church) the last time we were there and the taxi was $8 pp. Was looking for something different this time.

That pier is (I believe) a restaurant. The taxi to the beach was $6pp.

So here's my last of the pictures. I've got a number of videos I have to go through and once I get them up on Youtube I'' come back and post the links.

The Crown Grill

30673672394_7b4e349361_b.jpg

The steak was cooked to perfection - notice the salt samples on the side of the plate. the smoky salt was my preferred salt. There was Himalayan salt and Hawaiian Volcanic salt.

31476659196_fae9916e3c_b.jpg

hmmmm - the peanut butter chocolate dessert - awesome!

31476662466_b646d5f9f3_b.jpg

Dessert sampler which has the added benefit of a repeat of the peanut butter chocolate dessert which was one kick a$$ dessert

31143419370_e5d7fb924b_b.jpg

A quiet walk on deck to walk off an awesome meal

31143422680_e9231011af_b.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments on the photos. I think that's just about the end of it. I'll be going through the videos and posting a few sometime tomorrow so keep an eye open. If I discover a picture or two along the way I'll post them as well.

Edited by nbsjcruiser

That pier is (I believe) a restaurant. The taxi to the beach was $6pp.

Great photos. We will be jumping onboard Dec 18th when you return. Hope your enjoying the ship. I noticed your from Rothesay NB, Im from Saint John, NB myself. Small world.

Looking forward to your next post.

Enjoy, you just missed a snow storm.