Pezz: the awesome surfer

5 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

You are so right.  One cruise all the people waiting on line, in the heat, had to wait while suite kids kept going.  The staff just let them continue on.  Finally, I think those sweating on the line revolted 😳

Well, it is kind of selfish. to keep cutting the line even if it's a "perk".  Do it once and then get in line like everyone else, especially the kids that wait patiently to do something new/fun for them.    It becomes a "show off" thing when someone does that.   He could use his expertise and cheer on and coach people.

We only go out once or twice a cruise to watch for a few minutes.  Most people wipe out pretty quickly, especially the adults.  

Edited by BND

8 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

There was a thread about him a few years back when Royal Suite Class started.  One of the perks is front of the line privileges on flowrider and he was going on the wave every other turn instead of standing in line.  I can see doing it once but doing it the whole session is not cool.

This was right after Star Class came out.  The kicker, he was in Sky Class and should not have had the right to do this. 

• Like 1

Yes, but he is the Pezz and he is on and off the ship every other week and he probably had Star class the last cruise.  I gathered that he sailed on his own some weeks (slumming) and with his wife (not slumming).  Of course, when you steal jewels insured by Loyds of London for a living with the inside help of Scotland Yard, you don’t worry about a few things like rules and laws.  

Of course as a high school principle from Jersey... you probably do exactly the same as a jewel thief.  

I am not judging... just mixing fantasies told by Pezz and about Pezz

jc

• Thanks 1