Chat Thread!!

DanFromSyd

At this stage our next cruise will be Easter 2007 on the Star. It will be a very big cruise with one member of our family turning 50 (I won't tell who, that won't be nice!!). At this stage we think there will be over 30 of us travelling. Just waiting on the final details of the group booking rates to finalise the invitations.

Group bookings are fantastic rates with a 40% discount and a $100 onboard credit per adult. We read somewhere else also that one passenger travels free per 16 but are not sure how this works. It looks like this will cost us only $1,161 each for a four berth on Dolphin deck, then take off the $100 credit and it's a great bargain. A few people have asked us to include them on the invite list just to get the special!!

I don't think there will be another this year, but you never know we may pick up a great special that we can't resist!!

Cheers,

Chaz:)

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd drag this up for everyone to chat in...

Karen,

Im well been very busy with work. Landed myself a new job which i start in a couple of weeks so that has been taking all my spare time.

How's yourself? I see it's only a couple of weeks till your big adventure you must be getting excited!

Cheers,

Dan

Interesting reading about the pricing, we come in at $134 per person.

We were led to believe that we got the last cabin available for 3 people, being as we booked only four weeks before the cruise goes.

Will keep it in mind for future bkkings though. LOOK I'm talking future cruises and I have not even done the first one!!!

Val

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd drag this up for everyone to chat in...

Karen,

Im well been very busy with work. Landed myself a new job which i start in a couple of weeks so that has been taking all my spare time.

How's yourself? I see it's only a couple of weeks till your big adventure you must be getting excited!

Cheers,

Dan

Yes, Dan, just 18 more sleeps:D . We are very excited, can't believe it is almost here after all this time. Congrats on your new job. How's the dj job going?

Karen

Will keep it in mind for future bkkings though. LOOK I'm talking future cruises and I have not even done the first one!!!

Val

Val,

Yes it is very easy to get addicted before you have even cruised.

We had N611 picked out before we had gone on our first cruise N518.

A couple of weeks after our first cruise, we booked the next one:D.

Not long now:D.

Kazza

Hi Karen

I am really excited and cant believe we only have 17:eek: more days.

The two youngest boys have their own countdown calendar they are crossing off.

Have you picked any tours that you might do?

Kazza:)

We've pretty much decided we're just going to do our own thing. If there was a tour to Champagne Bay from Luganville we probably would have done it but we might see about trying to get there on our own. Considered hiring a car but not sure if we can do this from the ship. What about you?

Karen

Kazza

What time do you leave home & what time do you think you will board? We are havinglunch at Darling Harbour with my family as it is my brother's birthday that day so probably won't board until 2.30-3.00

Karen

My husband is the one having his birthday on the cruise. He will be turning 37 when we are at Wala on the 7th of April.

Travel agent has told P&O it is his birthday, but will double check when on the ship.

Yes shell and family are excited. They have their tickets and are just waiting for the passports:eek:.

Kazza

Sorry Kazza, thought it was your brother:o . My sister got married on your husbands 10th birthday:cool: . I'm sure you really wanted to know that. Will make sure I wish him a Happy Birthday:)

Karen

Sorry Kazza, thought it was your brother:o . My sister got married on your husbands 10th birthday:cool: . I'm sure you really wanted to know that. Will make sure I wish him a Happy Birthday:)

Karen

gee she sure married young.:D :D

Yes, Dan, just 18 more sleeps:D . We are very excited, can't believe it is almost here after all this time. Congrats on your new job. How's the dj job going?

Karen

I have been DJ'ing all that much had a few weeks off. But Im back on again next weekend...for a few weeks.

Cheers,

Dan

Morning!

no prob... Yeah I havent been aorund all that much, Im definately thinking of booking a cruise on the new dawn when she arrives, i think that will be a first class ship.. hope she still has the same fun atmosphere!

Cheers,

Dan

I want to book a cruise on the new ship as well. It does look nice.

Only 2 weeks til my 3 night cruise on Pacific Sun! Can't wait! I booked it a year ago. :)

Exciting when it's so close isn't it? I go when you get back & we booked 1 & 1/2 years ago.

Karen

Archived