Chat Thread!!

DanFromSyd

Speaking of Ipods. How do you get all your songs off it back onto the computer. I have deleted them all from the computer and unchecked the sync box. Now I want to organise them I need the files back on the computer. I ran out of room before.

Just turning this into a technical forum now.

depending on your version of itunes..

when you view itunes you should see your ipod in the list of devices below music store.

you should be able to expand that out and see all your playlists and if you left click once on your Ipod you should see all your music (on the ipod) on the right hand panel.

then just left click once on the first track and hold control and press A. (select all) and then drag to your library.

they will get copied over to your PC in your itunes directory.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Dan

I can't believe this thread is still getting used so much!! See what you started Dan!!! Maybe CC does need a chat room!

Cheers,

Chaz:)

PS only about 70 hours to go!!

I think its great... Of course I cant take all the credit... or can I ? :p :D

Cheers,

Dan

this time in 48 hours we should be sailing out under the Harbour bridge!!

Dan

Wow Dan, only about 42 hours to go. It must be a great feeling. I've already put a reminder in my mobile so I can set the timer at 99hrs (as that's the max). What time are you planning on getting down to Darling Harbour? Is Zac getting excited? He'll have a great time & make lots of new friends.

Karen

You'll have to let us know what time you board. Do you know what the earliest time is ? I also want to board as early as possible because as far as I'm concerned the holiday starts as soon as you're on board. Who cares if you're still sitting at Darling Harbour??? As long as I can get a drink, I'll be happy.

Karen

We did our passport applications today. $602 just like that!!! I also had to apply for all our birth certificates first because I lost the ones we already had. Wasn't happy about that I can tell you!!! Anyway, all done now.

Karen

On our past cruise out of Sydney we got there at midday and we were on the Ship by 1.

Yep bars are open as soon as you board! So i agree the holiday starts when we get on board.

Dan

I cant belive how expensive the pasports and stuff are. Especially for a family.

I was lucky its only one of me so its $110 or something. I got mine a couple of years ago when I went to New Zealand so I've still got a few years left yet.

Dan

It's now $172 for adults & $86 for kids.Went up in October.. So yeh, when you're a family it works out quite expensive. If you don't get online tomorrow, I just want to say all the best & have a great time which I'm sure you will.

Karen

I cant belive how expensive the pasports and stuff are. Especially for a family. Dan

My last passport expired last July. But as we were meant to be going on a cruise in April and your passport has to be current for 6 months after your scheduled return I had to renew it 5 months early. My new passport did not give me a credit for the 5 months and was only for 10 years from the date I renewed it. Then the cruise was cancelled one week before we were meant to go. Did I feel ripped off!

This time the same thing happened to Suey. At least the renewing passport thing, hopefully not the cancelled cruise. Only 2 sleeps to go!! I'm packed and ready to fly to Brisbane tomorrow.

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Chaz etc, if you see this before you go, can you please try to let me know if they have the underwater cameras on the ship and pricing. On the Sun they are $25(?) including processing and can be used again.

Please don't feel obliged just if you remember, notice and are online.

Hi Dan & Luvvin, noticed you are both on line. I take it you are all packed & ready to go? I know I'll only be packing the day before (always do). Actually, I might just have to pack 2 days before as we will be tied up with soccer the day before. It's the start of the season. I'll probably be up all night the night before doing it. Have a great trip guys!! Will try & watch it leave on the cruise cam.

Karen

PS Don't gorget you'll get to see the Diamond Princess on your way out. It doesn't leave until 9pm. Huge ship, although I'm not sure I really like the look of it. The stern looks a bit yuk! You guys could give us a better description.

Karen

Hi Dan & Luvvin, noticed you are both on line. I take it you are all packed & ready to go? I know I'll only be packing the day before (always do). Actually, I might just have to pack 2 days before as we will be tied up with soccer the day before. It's the start of the season. I'll probably be up all night the night before doing it. Have a great trip guys!! Will try & watch it leave on the cruise cam.

Karen

heyy! im up so early! finished packing at 10 last night.. think i over packed a bit.. between me n mum theres bout 15 pairs of shoes!! i'll have a great time thanks... every1 else hav a great time too!:p :p

Archived