Chat Thread!!

DanFromSyd

heyya!

does anyone know how much extra you have to pay to leave kids in the kids club till 1?

Im getting more and more excited now bout the cruise i so cant wait!!

Kazza told me it was $5 per hour for the first child and $2 per hour per additional sibling.

Dan

Hey Karen,

Thats no good, you'll have to be more careful.

Whats new not much, bought a new car on the weekend.

And counting the days till holidays from work (17 more work days) and my Cruise.

Hey Sarah,

Sydney is ok, crap weather at the moment. We have been having thunder storms just about every after noon and rain all the time.. but still we need it..

Dan

My husband would be very envious of you Dan. He'd love a car like that. Refuses to have anything but a holden. We have a VT commodore wagon but I'm sure he'd prefer yours. What he really wants is a Monaro.

Karen

after reading the last few pages of this thread it appears we all libe around the same area.

I am starting to count also 26 days from today and cant wait. have had a very hectic year and cant wait for this one. By the way I live at Canley heights.

We are on the Sun sailing 27th Dec.

Have been on the Sky 4 times and Fair Princess once with the kids.

My husband and I went on the Sapphire Princess in March to Bangkok. Left the kids at home with my Mum. We actually made friends with a lot of people through the cruise critic thread. They are very big on it in America.

It made the cruise so much more fun to associate with people. Through talking on the threads over months it was if they were all your best friends and one big happy family. Obviously with the few people talking on P.O. sight it is starting to take off in Australia. Six months later I still talk to all the past friends I made on that cruise. It was such a big ship. We actually never got round the whole ship it was so big

we haven't been on the Sun before and haven't been to 4 of the islands we are going to which is a bonus.

narelle

Yes I get the point. Gee, I wish you guys were coming on my cruise. At least I'd have someone to drink with. My husband doesn't drink. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining-I always have a driver.But it's much better drinking with someone than alone but I know I'm gonna meet heaps of people of the ship who'll drink with me. And if not, then I'll drink alone.

Kaz

"there is only one thing more pathetic than one woman drinking alone....two women drinking alone"

someone came up to me and fallon and said that!

Archived