Harmony Voom Question

Stevedan

I am far from a techhie and have a question. Does Voom give you cell phone service? I am with Verizon Wireless and they said the do not have a plan to give me cell service onboard. I know I've gotten cell service before, so what do I do? Leaving on HOTS on Saturday so need to know soon. Thanks and happy holidays!

I am far from a techhie and have a question. Does Voom give you cell phone service? I am with Verizon Wireless and they said the do not have a plan to give me cell service onboard. I know I've gotten cell service before, so what do I do? Leaving on HOTS on Saturday so need to know soon. Thanks and happy holidays!

VOOM gives you wifi not cellular service. There are apps available that will let you make calls and text over wifi.

If your phone and carrier support WiFi calling, then you can get all cell phone functions using VOOM. Contact your carrier to find out if you can enable WiFI calling.

If your phone and carrier support WiFi calling, then you can get all cell phone functions using VOOM. Contact your carrier to find out if you can enable WiFI calling.

And Verizon does. I use it. :)