Which balcony on Coral?

PH8

I picked 431 on Baja deck, nice midship, close to lifts, but next time I looked we were in a minisuite forward, closer to the bow than I would like. I did not complain nor will I miss our nice midship balcony.

That aside, Caribe deck on most if not all Princess ships has partially covered balconies. Gives you some protection from sun or rain, and some privacy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

flamomo - I booked this cruise with the OP and was happy to see your post because it helped me make up my mind to book us in the same stateroom - B439!

This will obviously be my first cruise with Princess so I'm really excited to be sailing with a new cruise line on a new ship (to me) and on an itinerary I've always wanted to do.

Merry Christmas and thanks to everyone who posted a reply to my friend's query!

Not real familiar with Princess........which balcony would you pick?

We like being High and Forward. I/We like opening the balcony door, especially at sea, and hearing the bow crash the waves. For some it is to much movement, but for us we really like it.

We will be in A214 (Aloha 214) very first room port side deck 12 on Wednesday 28 Dec. We will be getting there first :rolleyes:

Hope this helps in your quest for the best!

Steve & Vicky

Edited by GonzoWCS

Thank you all for your input.

As Cindy mentioned,we picked our cabin...

Appreciate your suggestions.

We're on Coral next month, had booked a guarantee balcony, just got assigned an extended balcony midship on Caribe, just what i would have booked if i had been able to.

Which cabin did you pick ??

We like being High and Forward. I/We like opening the balcony door, especially at sea, and hearing the bow crash the waves. For some it is to much movement, but for us we really like it.

We will be in A214 (Aloha 214) very first room port side deck 12 on Wednesday 28 Dec. We will be getting there first :rolleyes:

Hope this helps in your quest for the best!

Steve & Vicky

We were on the Coral last year and booked an Aloha balcony / 1st room on starboard side. We loved it!!! This was a Panama Canal cruise and a great place to see it all. Robert was the room steward and did an awesome job of taking care of us. We will request the same room if we sail on the Coral again!!

I booked 439 on the Baja Deck after reading posters' positive comments about that stateroom. I'm really looking forward to this cruise and the new ports I'll be visiting for the first time!

Thanks to all who took time to post a reply! Happy New Year!

Balcony on Caribe deck.

Happy sailing in 2017.

Agree.........Love the balconies on Caribe deck.......half covered,half not......gives you privacy the other decks don't.

Edited by PH8