How to get my daughter's 14 year old best friend on a sold out cruise??

jetskis123

We have 4 oceanfront balcony rooms booked for the December 31, 2016 sailing on the "Oasis of the Seas". We have a total of 8 guest (5 adults & 3 teenagers) on the cruise and my 14 year old daughter's best friend DID NOT GET BOOKED properly and the Ship is now sold out! Any ideas how I can get my daughter's 14 year old best friend on the cruise so I can be the "Father of the Year" and not the "BAD DAD" as my 10 year old son and his best friend made the cruise?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Mace

What went wrong with the booking, that she was not 'properly booked'? Did you screw up or the travel agent? It is not always about space in the cabins on the ship. Each section of the ship has assigned lifeboat stations, and if that section has a lot of families, the lifeboats may be at capacity and no other guests can be added. EM

Unfortunately, I originally only booked 8. Afterwards, I booked another cabin and after I received my confirmation from RCL I noticed the new reservation was booked on Harmony of the Seas and not the Oasis of the Seas. I have called everyday since and the ship has been sold out. My credit card was charged for the cabin on the Harmony and to date RCL has not made right on the situation. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unfortunately, I originally only booked 8. Afterwards, I booked another cabin and after I received my confirmation from RCL I noticed the new reservation was booked on Harmony of the Seas and not the Oasis of the Seas. I have called everyday since and the ship has been sold out. My credit card was charged for the cabin on the Harmony and to date RCL has not made right on the situation. Any thoughts?

Any chance you're within the period to purchase cancel-for-any-reason insurance for your Harmony reservation? That may be your only recourse. I don't know when you booked and when you let RCL know about your error, so I can't offer specific guidance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sounds like this cruise is sailing soon??

Like posted above--if its sold out there is no more space.

Its capacity controlled based on life boats.

Even if a cabin holds 3 people and there is only 2 people in that cabin- if the ship is sold out-- that berth can not be filled