Kevin Sheehan returns to the cruise industry!

UPNYGuy

Looks like Kevin is back! He is forming a purchasing partnership to take over Paradise Cruise Line, the line that operates 3 and 4 day holiday cruises on an old Carnival ship.

It will be interesting to see what he does.

http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/16198-sheehan-returns-with-paradise-cruise-line.html

Looks like Kevin is back! He is forming a purchasing partnership to take over Paradise Cruise Line, the line that operates 3 and 4 day holiday cruises on an old Carnival ship. It will be interesting to see what he does. http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/16198-sheehan-returns-with-paradise-cruise-line.html

Yes. There were already threads on this yesterday.

my apologies. I didn't see them. I have better things to do than sit on cruise critic to make sure I dont post repeat topics. :o

You don't have to "sit on cruise critic". Just scan the titles on the first page of topics before you post.

• 2 weeks later...
my apologies. I didn't see them. I have better things to do than sit on cruise critic to make sure I dont post repeat topics. :o

Thanks for posting. I don't know how I missed the other threads but I did. Of course if I had read them, I could have just scrolled on by this one.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Forums mobile app