Breeze Eastern Caribbean Itinerary- Some Questions??

Shaded Lady

We're going on the Breeze Sep 17 to Key West and the Bahamas... does anyone know which nights are the formal nights on that itinerary?

Can anyone tell me the name of the theater on Breeze that has the short movies with all the special effects (mist, smell, wind etc.)? Any idea where it is on the ship?

Does anyone know of a post that has or has the Fun Times they could scan from the Eastern Caribbean itinerary? I've searched but can't find anything here...

Can anyone who's cruised on Breeze lately tell me what the fish place actually is? Is it the Sea Shack? Is it a $$ place to eat or is it free, like the Fish & Chips place was on Freedom? I've seen several differing comments about this recently.

Finally, is there a charge for lunch at Cucina Del Capitano or Bonsai Sushi?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Lunch in Cucina is free. Go early on during the cruise, before word gets around. I add grilled garlic shrimp to the Caesar salad. There's also grilled chicken. I don't like their lasagna. It's made with some kind of stringy steak instead of ground beef or sausage and there's no ricotta cheese.

Lunch in Cucina is free. Go early on during the cruise, before word gets around. I add grilled garlic shrimp to the Caesar salad. There's also grilled chicken. I don't like their lasagna. It's made with some kind of stringy steak instead of ground beef or sausage and there's no ricotta cheese.

Thanks 'pup!

I am not a sushi fan but my granddaughter went there twice and enjoyed it. There is a fee but I can't remember what it was, which tells me I thought it reasonable. Deck 5 mid-ship.

The Breeze is a wonderful ship and though I have seen many disparaging remarks about the eastern itinerary it was my favorite. I want to do it again. Key West is an amazing port and we did an incredible snorkeling excursion in Freeport. Pre-hurricane so I can't speak to current conditions.

I am not a sushi fan but my granddaughter went there twice and enjoyed it. There is a fee but I can't remember what it was, which tells me I thought it reasonable. Deck 5 mid-ship.

The Breeze is a wonderful ship and though I have seen many disparaging remarks about the eastern itinerary it was my favorite. I want to do it again. Key West is an amazing port and we did an incredible snorkeling excursion in Freeport. Pre-hurricane so I can't speak to current conditions.

Thanks Bury Me At Sea...

There's a long history here between DH & me regarding Key West. We lived in Florida (Tampa area) for 2 years, then moved to Texas without me ever getting to see the Keys. I complained bitterly. So then 3 years later we moved back to the same area of Florida, lived there for almost 15 years and, you guessed it, I STILL never got to see the Keys!

So now that we live in Austin DH promised me that on our next cruise we would get to Key West, no matter what! So no other itinerary would do, but this one!

I'm okay with Nassau and Freeport, we'll find something fun to do, even though we've been there several times, but Key West was the primary factor here!

I'm not in Austin proper, but in the general vicinity. Retired from UT Austin over ten years ago. Man I am going back to Key West, and I hope it will be on the Breeze.

You guys are in for a treat.

Is there an area in Austin that is 'proper'? LOL... we live in Leander... having lived in Tampa I was delighted that we still have a cruise port to drive to same day... we've only been to Galveston once but we love it.

And I'm delighted to finally be going to Key West- thanks for the encouragement... a lot of people poo-poo'd our itinerary when I mentioned it, but I think it's going to be a blast!