Stemware?

OSU Buckeyes 1980

We'll be on the Reflection next week and eating in Blu. I'm aware of the 2 bottle of wine rule and the corkage but was wondering if anyone knew if there was any decent stemware available. I'm planning on bringing some nice wine and wanted to set my expectations properly. Is there anything decent available or is it more appropriate to be ready for clunky goblets? Either way is fine because I'll be on vacation - just wanted to know. Thanks!

I would be very surprised if your room attendant couldn't bring you wine glasses on request. (if you'll be drinking the wine in your cabin). Our TA always gives us a gift if a couple bottles of wine. They're waiting for us along with glasses, when we arrive. I've never had a complaint about the stemware.

Edited by mom says

Since they do the Riedel wine tasting, I am sure you can get proper stemware. The cellar masters tend to appreciate those who like better wines. I was able to get better glassware in Blu when we sailed on the Summit.

More important. What happened to our beloved Buckeyes? J.T. looked like his mind was somewhere else. Durbin didn't help either. It is a young team and I look forward to the future. O - H!!!!

I O! Thought I'd be watching them in the National Championship on board as I did two years ago. No such luck. They were just not the better team. Offensive line was horrible and the main thing but they're the youngest team in D-1 so hopefully they'll be back. Clemson deserved it.

As long as the Riedel is there we'll bring a Scarecrow Cab maybe a Silver Oak Napa. I'll share some with the sommelier and I'm sure we'll be taken care of!

Reidel is fleetwide and fairly standard even in MDR.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I've asked for Reidel in MDR on Solstice and was told only available in Murano.

We'll be on the Reflection next week and eating in Blu. I'm aware of the 2 bottle of wine rule and the corkage but was wondering if anyone knew if there was any decent stemware available. I'm planning on bringing some nice wine and wanted to set my expectations properly. Is there anything decent available or is it more appropriate to be ready for clunky goblets? Either way is fine because I'll be on vacation - just wanted to know. Thanks!

We also like nice wine and order several bottles at one time. We also ask for the Riedel glasses and get them every dinner. It makes a difference.

I've asked for Reidel in MDR on Solstice and was told only available in Murano.

Reidel is standard in Murano. If you participate in the Reidel tasting seminar the sommelier will bring you Reidel for use during the remainder of your cruise if you let them know where you plan to eat.